An experienced Project Manager is required for this multisite Retail Design operation.
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Thetford, Bury St Edmunds, Ely, Cambridge, Norwich
Do you have experience as a Project Manager within the Retail Design sector?
Are you looking to expand your knowledge and work in a fast paced, stable and professional environment?
Are you looking to work for an organisation who actively promote from within?
IF YOU CAN ANSWER YES THEN READ ON..
We are looking for a Project Manager to ensure successful project management to provide timely delivery of cost-effective site installations in accordance with agreed customer requirements.
OTHER DUTIES AND TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
* Establishing and communicating operational timelines throughout the supply chain process to ensure a timely execution.
* Planning, managing and defining the scope of multiple projects under your control.
* Generation of installation plans as appropriate to facilitate timely project management installations.
* Performing site surveys and reporting the findings back into the design process.
* Attending site meetings to quantify customer requirements and ensure smooth running of projects.
* Appropriate handover of projects to production and to site fitters ensuring all necessary documentation are available and explained fully.
* Performing periodic site visits to ensure quality, safety and timely completion of work.
* Ensuring quotes and appropriate written authorisation – and where appropriate photographs, to bill for all requested additional work, design changes and “non-fault” remedial work.
* Management of any snagging issues on site with close liaison of the Senior Fitter
* Risk Analysis creation and management of risk issues.
* Responsible for quality assurance on site and completion of appropriate documentation.
* Creation of the Operation and Maintenance manual for the client on completion of the project.
* Ensuring appropriate standards of Health & Safety on site with close liaison of the Senior Fitter/Supervisor.
REQUIREMENTS - Project Manager – Retail Design
In order to be considered for this role you will need the following skill sets and ideal experience:
* Project Management skills gained through qualification (e.g. Prince) or relevant experience.
* Analytical and problem-solving skills in order to be able to evaluate factual information
* Communication, influencing and diplomacy skills in order to be able to achieve the right outcome
* Experience of working with AutoCAD/Revit
* Relevant background in preferably fitting furniture industry and/or shop fitting industry as project manager, designer, site manager or technical estimator or equivalent
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Project Manager / Project Assistant / Shopfitter / Estimator
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Glen Brooke quoting Project Manager – Retail Design reference GGB1801-87 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683317 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.