Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias, experienced with production line manufacturing maintenance opportunity to move into FMCG production maintenance commutable from Cambridge, Ely, Huntingdon, Wisbech, Thetford, Newmarket Downham Market.
SALARY: £35,000 rising to £37,800 after probation period,
BENEFITS: BUPA, Pension, Health Cover
HOURS: 12 hour rotating shift pattern 4 days on 4 off, 4 nights on 4 off
LOCATION: Near Ely Cambridgeshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Cambridge, Ely, Huntingdon, Wisbech, Thetford, Newmarket, Downham Market.
THIS ROLE WILL APPEAL TO YOU IF YOU:
* You are looking to progress your career within an FMCG maintenance environment
* Enjoy the variety of a diverse manufacturing environment
* Want to be involved with all aspects of maintenance engineering and projects
Following recent and continued investment to upgrade their manufacturing lines / machinery this innovative and progressive organisation is looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to complement their existing engineering team.
As Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible production line maintenance within a manufacturing environment covering reactive breakdown, planned maintenance and projects works. Investigating reasons for breakdowns, reporting back to the Engineering Manager, completing maintenance schedule and report cards, organising spares / materials, replacing tooling, working with production teams to maintain production efficiencies and able to question to identify reason for breakdowns.
Specific systems being maintained include: silos, air blowers, screw compressors, electrical heating systems, chilled water distribution systems, compressed air, servos, motors, PLC’s for fault finding purposes (I/O signal fault finding only), bearings, gear boxes, printers, labellers, metal detectors, printers, labellers, conveyor and packaging lines, etc.
REQUIREMENTS - Electrical Bias Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
To be successful in your application you MUST be from a maintenance engineering background with recent experience of working within a production environment maintaining production line machinery and equipment.
Critically you MUST:
* Be qualified to ONC / City and Guilds level 3 in electrical engineering
* Be experienced with maintaining electro-mechanical machinery within a production environment
* Possess good written and verbal communication skills
* Proactive, possess the desire to self-improve / develop your skills sets and progress within a FMCG environment
IN RETURN, WE WILL:
* Provide a platform to enable you to utilise your engineering capabilities
* Work for a highly resourced company investing into new production machinery and developing its manufacturing facilities
* Invest in you and your career development to improve your engineering skills
COMPANY - Electrical Bias Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
FMCG manufacturing organisation who supply to a diverse customer base, following recent and continues investment on their manufacturing facilities to become a leading manufacturing organisation resulting business growth and career development opportunities for their employee base.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jason Cooper quoting Electrical bias multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer reference JC1706-35 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683312 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.