The UK head office function of an Italian quality brand requires an accounts assistant to join their friendly finance team. This varied role will give you the opportunity to develop your accounting experience or you may just be looking for a new finance environment to work in, either way it is a great team to join.
SALARY £18,000 - £22,000 DOE
BENEFITS: Working Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week PRP Bonus up to £2400.00 extra per annum Company Pension Life Assurance Christmas Shutdown
LOCATION: Based from Northampton – Parking on site
THE OPPORTUNITY – Accounts Assistant
As the Accounts Assistant, you will be an integral part of this small finance team, responsible for the following finance duties, entries and accounts administration:
* Processing invoices and reconciling statements.
* Running payment runs, both BAC’s and Cheque.
* Monitoring and processing system transactions for Direct Debits.
* Managing the expenses for the UK sales force and senior managers.
* Cash allocation for supplier receipts.
* Manage the company car fleet; invoices, lease plans, fines and congestion charges.
* Supporting the internal sales teams by releasing orders that may be on hold.
This opportunity will give you lots of varied accounting responsibilities. You will also manage the London Boutique Store transactions such as; till receipts, reconciling the shop bank account to the credit card transactions and cash receipts, plus monitoring the petty cash.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – Accounts Assistant
You will ideally have knowledge of Purchase Ledger and have worked as an Accounts Administrator.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
* IT literate plus excel skills.
* Ideally have worked on SAP or similar packages.
* Keen eye for detail and accuracy.
THE OFFICE – Accounts Assistant
Not a typical finance vibe. Our accounts team work alongside the internal sales team and warehouse function. There is always something happening on a day to day basis.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following types of roles – Accounts Admin, Accounts Administrator, Purchase Ledger, Credit Control, Finance Admin,
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Kerry Austin reference KA1803-27
to DD: 44 (0)1604 683315 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.