We are recruiting for an ambitious Electrical Process Engineering Technician – Automotive, to join a World-class Automotive parts manufacturer. We have recently enjoyed tremendous, sustained growth - while managing to retain a family feel for our business. We are also offering excellence in training, development and opportunities for career advancement.
SALARY: The salary is highly competitive and will not be a restrictive factor for the ideal candidate
BENEFITS: 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays Contributory Pension scheme Cash back health care scheme
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Peterborough, Leicester, Market Harborough, Kettering, Oakham, Rugby. Wellingborough, Oundle
The BENTELER-Group stands for first-class materials, production, and technological expertise in the areas of Automotive, Steel/Tubes and Distribution. Ongoing progress is a characteristic of our about 140-year company history. With Group turnover in excess of 7.5 Billion Euros, we also have 20,850 employees worldwide in 20 development and sales offices and 70 factories in 29 countries.
BENTELER Automotive develops and produces ready-to-install modules, components, and parts for body, chassis, and engine. Our customer base is contains a portfolio of luxury car manufacturers.
This is an exciting time to consider joining us – we have several brand new vacancies which have become available due to a combination of growth and progression. As part of our growth, we will also be recruiting high-calibre individuals who possess the traits to be developed further.
REQUIREMENTS - Electrical Process Engineering Technician - Automotive
* Served apprenticeship, relevant electrical engineering qualifications
* Experience to a Technician level relevant to an industrial manufacturing environment
* Welding appreciation and experience advantageous but not required
* ABB Robot based systems knowledge
* PLC based systems knowledge and experience
* Ability to work a multi-shift pattern
JOB SPECIFICATION - Electrical Process Engineering Technician
As an Electrical Process Engineering Technician - Automotive you will:
* Ensure safety regulations and procedures are adhered to
* Ensure equipment uptime through preventative maintenance and line patrol
* Identify and troubleshoot process, material, equipment problems to minimise down time
* Reduce breakdown recovery time through knowledge transfer and training
* Work closely with the Group Team Leader and Production Team to support attainment of production targets and requirements
* Maintain all required documentation applicable to the role
* Assist with hands on training of production operatives on new products, tooling and equipment
* Promote and support Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement activities
* Install and validate equipment and processes in the production area to improve yield and/or reduce cycle time
PROSPECTS - Electrical Process Engineering Technician - Automotive
We actively promote from within and are now actively moving forward with succession planning. This will be an excellent chance to join an organisation looking to further develop our staff.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Automotive, Rail, Motorsport
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jim Kelly quoting Electrical Process Engineering Technician – Automotive reference JK1706-06 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683316 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.