We are recruiting for an ambitious Quality Engineer – Automotive, to join a World-class Automotive parts manufacturer. We have recently enjoyed tremendous, sustained growth - while managing to retain a family feel for our business. We are also offering excellence in training, development and opportunities for career advancement.
SALARY: The salary is competitive and will not be a restrictive factor for the ideal candidate
BENEFITS: 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays Contributory Pension scheme Cash back health care scheme
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Peterborough, Leicester, Market Harborough, Kettering, Oakham, Rugby. Wellingborough, Oundle
The BENTELER-Group stands for first-class materials, production, and technological expertise in the areas of Automotive, Steel/Tubes and Distribution. Ongoing progress is a characteristic of our about 140-year company history. With Group turnover in excess of 7.5 Billion Euros, we also have 20,850 employees worldwide in 20 development and sales offices and 70 factories in 29 countries.
BENTELER Automotive develops and produces ready-to-install modules, components, and parts for body, chassis, and engine. Our customer base is contains a portfolio of luxury car manufacturers.
This is an exciting time to consider joining us – we have several brand new vacancies which have become available due to a combination of growth and progression. As part of our growth, we will also be recruiting high-calibre individuals who possess the traits to be developed further.
REQUIREMENTS - Quality Engineer – Automotive
* Professional education (technician or engineering studies)
* Experience in automotive or in a similar manufacturing environment
* Experience with quality methods like APQP, PPAP, FMEA and control plans as well as with Gauge R & R
* Experience with engineering drawings, statistical analyses and presentation methods
* An independent, structured work style, team spirit and high motivation and dedication
JOB SPECIFICATION - Quality Engineer - Automotive
As a Quality Engineer, Automotive you will:
* Realise quality concepts for existing and new products
* Define features of the product and generate control/testing methods, test equipment and frequency of testing using control plans to meet production requirements
* Develop necessary quality documentation (e.g. control plans, process Failure Mode Effects Analysis, process flow plans, work instructions)
* Support the continuous optimisation of the running production with respect to quality topics
* Support and steer the failure analysis in case of quality problems and customer rejections
* Define critical characteristics on parts and initiate process stability
* Conduct data analysis to optimise processes
* Plan and conducts internal audits
* Evaluate and approve work and test instructions
* Define level of PPAP required from suppliers and meeting PPAP requirements from the customer
* Liaise with customer on all design and quality issues offering full quality support
We actively promote from within and are now actively moving forward with succession planning. This will be an excellent chance to join an organisation looking to further develop our staff.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Automotive, Rail, Motorsport
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jim Kelly quoting Quality Engineer – Automotive reference JK1706-04 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683316 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.