We are recruiting for an ambitious Senior Production Group Leader – Automotive, to join a World-class Automotive parts manufacturer. We have recently enjoyed tremendous, sustained growth - while managing to retain a family feel for our business. We are also offering excellence in training, development and opportunities for career advancement.
SALARY: The salary is highly competitive and will not be a restrictive factor for the ideal candidate
BENEFITS: 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays Contributory Pension scheme Cash back health care scheme
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Peterborough, Leicester, Market Harborough, Kettering, Oakham, Rugby. Wellingborough, Oundle
The BENTELER-Group stands for first-class materials, production, and technological expertise in the areas of Automotive, Steel/Tubes and Distribution. Ongoing progress is a characteristic of our about 140-year company history. With Group turnover in excess of 7.5 Billion Euros, we also have 20,850 employees worldwide in 20 development and sales offices and 70 factories in 29 countries.
BENTELER Automotive develops and produces ready-to-install modules, components, and parts for body, chassis, and engine. Our customer base is contains a portfolio of luxury car manufacturers.
This is an exciting time to consider joining us – we have several brand new vacancies which have become available due to a combination of growth and progression. As part of our growth, we will also be recruiting high-calibre individuals who possess the traits to be developed further.
REQUIREMENTS - Senior Production Group Leader - Automotive
* Relevant manufacturing / Engineering experience equivalent within automotive or fast paced similar manufacturing environment.
* Previous management experience of leading large teams (circa 100 employees).
* Tangible experience in using data analysis to drive strategic decisions
* Qualified to Manufacturing or Management degree level (desirable).
* NEBOSH National general certificate (desirable). * Lean manufacturing and robotic welding.
* Passionate about leading and motivating others to continuously improve performance, quality, costs and delivery.
* Competitive and ambitious.
JOB SPECIFICATION - Senior Production Group Leader - Automotive
As a Senior Production Group Leader, Automotive you will be accountable for:
* Production areas and shifts, ensuring that commercial requirements are met.
* Deputising for the Operations Manager, by managing and leading the Group Leaders including: regular communication, coaching, and performance management.
* Develop and maintain transparency of production through data collection and visual management.
* Ensuring adherence to business operating standards, through auditing, training, coaching etc.
* Utilising problem solving methods to address quality concerns and drive continuous improvement.
* Improve production by utilising continuous improvement methodologies (BIT)
* Working with Health & Safety department to ensure a safe working environment.
* Ensuring that customer requirements are met and any issues are raised and resolved in a timely manner and escalated accordingly.
PROSPECTS - Senior Production Group Leader - Automotive
We actively promote from within and are now actively moving forward with succession planning. This will be an excellent chance to join an organisation looking to further develop our staff.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Automotive, Rail, Motorsport, Food, FMCG, Manufacturing, Engineering, Chilled
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jim Kelly quoting Senior Production Group Leader – Automotive reference JK1706-05
to DD: 44 (0)1604 683316 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.