CAD Designer / Draughtsman - A key role to design roofing and cladding system details for commercial and industrial building projects, commutable to offices located in North Northamptonshire.
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 Profit Share
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Pension, 25 days holiday stats
LOCATION: North Northamptonshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Leicester, Coventry, Milton Keynes, Corby, Rugby, Wellingborough, Midlands
THIS ROLE WILL APPEAL TO YOU IF YOU WANT:
* To develop your knowledge of roofing and cladding systems with industry experts.
* To be a key member of a growing and successful company.
* Your hard work and achievements to be recognised and rewarded.
REQUIREMENTS - CAD Designer / Draughtsman - Roofing & Cladding
To be successful in your application you will have a proven knowledge and project experience of designing and detailing industrial and commercial roofing and cladding systems.
* Possess detailed knowledge of cladding and roofing systems.
* Have previously worked with Standing Seam, Built-up, Composite and Façade systems.
* Be experienced in the use of CAD, preferably AutoCad.
* You will need to be organised and able to run multiple projects in parallel.
* Be knowledgeable of construction techniques and structurally aware.
* Hold strong commercial awareness and material costs.
* Be strong communicator able to influence decision makers.
THE COMPANY - CAD Designer / Draughtsman - Roofing & Cladding
Since launch we have developed an enviable reputation within the roofing and cladding market of providing a high level of service, specialising within the maintenance and refurbishment of industrial / commercial buildings. Many of the projects we win are via referrals gained from successfully delivering projects on time, within budget backed by providing expert roofing and cladding systems advice.
Working closely with the Estimating Director and Contracts team, you will utilise your knowledge of cladding and roofing systems and develop these to expert level with the assistance of some of the industries most knowledgeable and experienced professionals. Working on a broad range of projects you will be responsible for the design and detail of a range of industrial and commercial roofing and cladding systems.
* Work from client specifications and surveys to produce designs and bills of materials.
* Produce detailed GA, installation, manufacturing drawings and as-built documentation.
* Oversee buying and ordering of materials.
* Lead meetings with Project Managers, Commercial Managers and Designers.
* Assist with site surveys.
* Answer technical related enquiries with project designs.
* Help to identify and implement company procedures and processes.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Draughtsman, Draughter, CAD Draughter, CAD Draughtsman, CAD Design, CAD Detailer, CAD Draftsman, Draftsman, CAD Designer, Roofing, Cladding, Curtain Walling, Glazing, Construction, Commercial Buildings, Industrial Buildings.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jason Cooper quoting CAD Designer / Draughtsman - Roofing & Cladding, reference JC1707-56 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683312 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.