Fast growing company in Northampton is seeking a skilled administrator / Maintenance Planner with experience of managing diaries and scheduling visits of maintenance / service / engineering personnel to support our customer service / maintenance engineering department.
SALARY: Up to £35,000
BENEFITS: Good holiday allowance Access to company pension scheme Mobile / Laptop as required.
LOCATION: Office based to Northamptonshire site.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Rugby, Daventry, Brackley, Banbury, Milton Keynes.
JOB SPECIFICATION - Maintenance Planner
This is an office based administration / scheduling position. You will be responsible for arranging appointments for service / maintenance / commissioning / installation engineers across the UK. You will liaise with both internal and external customers to confirm bookings and keep them aware of any changes.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Manage the maintenance scheduling / appointment booking / administration function
* The process and setting up of existing and new maintenance contract agreements, creation of files and scheduling
* Coordination and scheduling of maintenance and service visits
* Process emergency breakdowns including recording, actions, schedule and resolution
* Prepare customer reports, pricing and quotations
* Customer liaison, engineers and operational team communication
* Verbal and written communication with customers and operational team
REQUIREMENTS - Maintenance Planner
To succeed in your application you MUST have:
* A proven track record of success in an administration role.
* Experience of booking visits / scheduling appointments / managing diaries for a team of maintenance / service / commissioning / installation engineers.
This role will develop to suit the skills of the individual. We are also a growing company with a track record of promoting talent internally.
THE COMPANY - Maintenance Planner
Established over 20 years ago, we are a financially strong, profitable and growing business with some exceptional high profile clients on the global stage.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
Administration / Scheduler / Planner / Maintenance / Service / Engineer / Commissioning / Installation / Admin / Customer Service /
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Stuart Platt quoting Maintenance Planner reference SP1705-81 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683320 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.