Immediate Start – Temp to Permanent opportunity. This fast track 100 organisation and leading UK provider of services to both consumer and business seek a first class Digital Marketing Executive / Online Marketing Executive to drive online campaigns to encourage customer acquisition.
BASIC: £25,000 - £30,000, Bonus, Benefits
Due to rapid growth we now seek a talented digital online executive to support our expanding online acquisition channel and be a direct influence in driving profitability and growth through the internet. This is a great opportunity for someone passionate about the online space to benefit from working in a genuine autonomous online environment.
THE OPPORTUNITY - Online Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive
Working with Head of Online and Digital, you’ll take full responsibility for managing and maintaining digital online campaigns with a focus of optimising acquisition, conversion rates & quality of lead to ensure the most effective strategy. As Digital Online Executive your role will diverse and no two days will be the same. Your responsibilities will include, but not be restricted to:-
* Be the lead in developing the online channel from both a communications and eCommerce perspective.
* Leading the proposition and launch of all online acquisition and retention activity.
* Devising a target acquisition strategy and objectives taking into consideration SEO, PPC, Social Media and Display advertising in line with agreed audience.
* Manipulating detailed online analytical tools to understand customer behaviour to launch first class acquisition campaigns
* Ensuring all social media campaigns are fully supported by search marketing activity and vice versa.
* Managing the performance of 3rd party agencies to ensure ROI is optimised and more importantly the quality of work is produced to the very best standard.
* Identifying opportunities and trends across the markets by reviewing competitor performance trends and creating innovative strategies to encourage new customers.
* To manage a range of stakeholders in a matrix led environment to understand campaign effectiveness and the management of performance post campaign.
* Developing a performance dashboard ensuring that all online activity is efficiently tracked.
* Actively contributing to ‘Ideas Generation’ with a view to enhancing and developing a best in class digital offering.
* Being part of a commercial project team who develop compelling propositions.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS THE ONLINE MARKETING EXECUTIVE, DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE YOU WILL BE…
* Passionate about the online arena, while looking to build a first class career within it.
* Outgoing and confident, enabling you to make decisions and influence stakeholders effectively.
* Experienced in using SEO and PPC activity including use of Google Analytics / AdWords.
* Able to make commercial business decisions based on performance related data and metrics.
* Exceptional in your project and time management to enable you to prioritise multiple projects and stakeholders.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Joel Barnett quoting Online Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive – FTC to Perm
reference JKB1712-49 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.