JOB SPECIFICATION: Digital Manager / eCommerce manager
Your role will involve working heavily alongside the Category and Marketing teams to ensure the customer journey is efficient and user friendly as possible. Taking a leading role within your team, the Digital Manager / eCommerce manager will be responsible for the following:
- To recognise the bestselling products and effectively merchandise all areas of the online product range.
- To oversee the management of online promotions, clearance strategy, and identify areas where there are opportunities for growth and development
- To regularly assess and complete audits of the company’s online channels
- In line with company targets formulate action plans with the Category and Marketing teams
- Analyse online analytics to optimise customer journeys and develop new areas for improvement
- To oversee and guarantee the product information and product imagery is complete and up-to-date
REQUIREMENTS: Digital Manager / eCommerce manager
To be successful the Digital Manager / eCommerce manager will be:
- Experience of working within a merchandising environment with a strong focus on eCommerce
- Strong analytical skills and competent in interpreting quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience in using Google Analytics with an understanding of SEO principles
- Able to work to multiple deadlines whilst handling various projects at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and able to deal with key stakeholders within the business
- Highly computer literate and educated to degree level
This multi-million turnover company is a key global leader in their market based from their offices within the heart of Northamptonshire. Consequently, they’re still experiencing significant growth and deliver over 20 leading brands to their international client base. As such, they are looking for a new Digital Manager / eCommerce Manager to join their digital team drive forward their online presence.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Joel Barnett quoting Digital Manager / eCommerce Manager reference JKB1802-03 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683323
Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857.
Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.