A heritage brand with a terrific future require a Finance and Commercial Director to run the business on a day to basis as well as help the MD / CEO structure an imminent and aggressive growth plan.
This is a genuine opportunity for you to make your mark on a business that possesses the desire to double the turnover very quickly.
SALARY: £70,000 - £75,000
BENEFITS: Company Car, Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
JOB SPECIFICATION: Finance Director / Commercial Director
The successful candidate will aspire to move into an organisation with aggressive growth expectations, where their insights and work can genuinely impact the progress of the business. This is a commercial finance role and will include exposure to both external and internal customers.
THE MAIN DUTIES WILL INCLUDE;
* Redevelop the processes and reporting within the finance function, ensure a progression plan is in place for the current team including support with qualifications.
* Complete strategic and commercial responsibility of the UK business, including new product and business launch viability development and analysis.
* Managing a finance team of 4 with a wider management remit TBC, depending on the successful applicant and their capability. More than likely you will manage the senior management team.
* Work closely with the MD to manage the UK business with a medium term view as being the forefront and go to person within the organisation.
* Full general management of the entire business
REQUIREMENTS: Finance Director / Commercial Director
We ideally seek a Finance Director or Controller with a genuine experience of positive business management who has worked in environments where growth if the forefront of the agenda.
In addition you will have;
* Excellent people management skills
* A finance qualification (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) would be preferred although we are happy to receive applications from candidates who are qualified by experience (QBE)
* The ability to take an overall commercial view of our business and have an input into change and progression from a financial perspective
* A wealth of strategic planning experience
* Strong communication skills and the willingness to have commercial input at local and group level
* Experience of legal, personnel, health & safety and company secretarial issues
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Finance Manager, Senior Accountant, Accountant, Commercial Accountant, Assistant Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Finance Director, Finance and Commercial Director.
Please Note – Wallace hind Selection have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting Finance Director / Commercial Director reference PM1801-58 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683308 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.