Market leading automotive component manufacturer require a technically minded, Key Account Manager with specific experience of selling to mainstream Japanese Tier 1 and 2 automotive suppliers and OEM’s
SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000
BENEFITS: OTE up to £61,600 Company Car Additional Group Benefits Inc. Pension / Private Health Cover/ Life cover / 25 days holiday plus Stats
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Bedford, Northampton, Luton, Oxford, Banbury, Aylesbury
JOB SPECIFICATION - Key Account Manager – Automotive
You will be predominantly selling to Japanese OEM’s (Nissan, Toyota & Honda) and tier 1 & 2 suppliers (Calsonic Kansei, Toyoda Gosei & Kasai etc), supporting specification within the automotive sector. This is an all-encompassing role and comes with a high level of autonomy.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Developing New Accounts - 30% of your time. Establishing relationships, understanding technical requirements and generating sales, through specification, based on your knowledge and expertise
* Account Management - 70% of your time. Management of the Japanese Automotive OEM’s and Tier 1 & 2 suppliers across the UK, increasing contacts within to support in process / product improvements
REQUIREMENTS - Key Account Manager – Automotive
* We would be delighted to receive applications from candidates with direct and demonstrable experience of selling technical components or consumable products into Japanese Tier 1 and 2 suppliers or direct to OEM’s
Part of an international manufacturing group, we are one of the world’s marketing leading manufacturers of engineering solutions for a variety of industrial and commercial uses. Today, many leading automotive manufacturers and Tier 1/2 suppliers rely on our technology and expertise.
* Succession planning is an integral part of our recruitment process, it is imperative we employ individuals who have the desire and capability to take on greater responsibilities in the future
* We offer the genuine potential for career development within our company and the group globally
* Where possible, we have an active policy of promotion from within and firmly believe in the development of all personnel
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Automotive, Automotive consumables, Adhesive tapes, Key Account Manager, National sales Manager, Key Accounts – Automotive, Automotive Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, National Account Manager
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Michael Thorpe quoting Key Account Manager - Automotive reference MT1711-23 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683313 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.