A chance to join an established marketing team, in a unique technology manufacturer that designs and develops data catchment products and electronic signage.
“Steer your career into Product Management.” You will learn the technical “know how” of the products, research new opportunities, learn industry standards and support new product development!
SALARY: £28,000 to £32,000 - Depending on the level of experience!
* 25 days annual leave plus BH
* Contributory pension
* This role will be mentored by a product and marketing specialist
* Career progression opportunity – additional benefits as the candidate develops
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Bedford, Luton, Oxford, Banbury,
The Junior Product Manager will manage a product life cycle, from product definition through to its elimination, in order to generate top line sales growth and maximise profitability for the business.
* Develop compelling marketing campaigns to support product and range.
* Be involved with buying and category processes.
* Work with the UK sales teams to encourage growth.
* Understand the target markets and competitors, evaluating competitor and supplier activity.
* Make recommendations on target market pricing and market positioning.
* Ensuring that communication of new product launches and product development is communicated effectively and efficiently as possible within tight deadlines.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:-
We’re looking for someone who wants to experience a truly wide ranging role where you can work with a number of projects
You will be self-motivated, energetic and ambitious with the ability to develop quickly.
Experience in either a Product, Category or Marketing environment will is a must.
The Junior Product Manager will need the following skills:
* Possess the commerciality to learn about the market and the future product strategy for the business.
* Demonstrate excellent IT skills.
* Keen interest in technology and how this affects our surroundings, from household gadgets to business solutions.
* Excellent communicator and able to support all teams across sales, engineering and product development.
* Ideally work within a technical product management role or a marketing role where you have a keen interest in product development.
THE COMPANY - Junior Product Manager
An award winning organisation that sits in a niche specialist B2B market with evolving high tech, innovative products.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
Graduate, Engineering Graduate, Computer Science Graduate, Technology, Product Manager, Product Marketing, Category Managers, Business to Business, Product Development, Research and Development, Product Lifecycle Management, Market Expert, Product Owner, VMS, Strategic Traffic Management, Variable Message Signs,
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Junior Product Manager reference KA1801-48 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683315 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.