If, as an IT Manager, you are looking for a standout role where you are valued and seen as a vital cog then this position could be for you! This IT Manager position is working within the creative services field for a multi-award winning organisation who partner with some of the globes most recognisable brands!
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Benefit, Child Care Vouchers, Profit Sharing Scheme, 22 days’ holidays duvet day.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Milton Keynes, Rugby, Leicester, Rushden, Wellingborough, Kettering, Raunds, Market Harborough, Bedford, Luton,
JOB SPECIFICATION - IT Manager
Our client who are an innovative multi-award winning Design Agency have a great opportunity for an IT Manager who has a good knowledge of MacOS to oversee the 1st & 2nd line support along with being an integral part of strengthening the existing infrastructure and digital foundations.
As the first and second line support IT Manager you will work closely with all areas of the business to ensure all software and hardware within the business are running smoothly enabling the agency to continue to put out recognised and award winning works.
In exchange for this, the company offers great benefits, a working environment which encourages a work-life balance and the chance to work across the whole business and be a truly integral part of a growing forward thinking design agency.
REQUIREMENTS - IT Manager
The ideal candidate will have gained superb experience in 1st and 2nd line support across hardware and software including Mac OS.
Other skills and experience include:
* Superb knowledge of Windows, MS Office, Adode CS, infrastructures and networks both local and cloud based.
* Able to deliver server administration and digital security of small to medium sized businesses
* Adept at OS & software installations, upgrades, patching & roll-outs
* Knowing how to manage and plan your own workload in a logical and prioritised way
* Pro-active in preventing issues
* Keeping in touch with industry trends & technical developments
* Confident, articulate and sociable - A good listener / note taker / communicator
* A self-driven learner, loving what you do
* Experienced and able to safely handle bulky equipment and fragile hardware
* Logical, methodical, meticulous mind set.
* Positive ‘can do’ attitude
* Licensed to drive, and have your own vehicle.
A UK leading Retail Design and Marketing Communications organisation.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: IT Manager / IT Support / 1st Line Support / 2nd Line Support
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Glen Brooke quoting IT Manager reference GGB1801-61 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683317 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.