An exceptional opportunity for a B2C or B2B Digital Performance Marketing Executive/Manager to take the lead in the development of this rapidly expanding online business.
BASIC: £35,000 - £45,000
BENEFITS: Gym Membership, Private Medical, Fantastic Christmas parties, and more!
COMPANY PROFILE - Digital Performance Marketing Manager
A fast and progressive opportunity for a talented Digital Marketer to join an exciting and rapidly expanding eCommerce business. You will work closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and the Head of Digital to develop and execute strategies across digital performance channels. The role is to manage the daily performance of Display, Retargeting/Programmatic, Paid Social, Affiliate and PPC, engaging with key internal stakeholders and utilising external agencies to drive results.
JOB SPECIFICATION: - Digital Performance Marketing Manager
You will be responsible for:-
* Executing digital channel strategies across performance marketing channels: Display, Retargeting, Programmatic, Paid Social, Affiliate and support with PPC
* Managing the daily digital trading performance across these particular channels
* Ensure our approach to market conforms to Brand guidelines and we’re FCA compliant
* Identifying improvement opportunities, working with the business and agencies to produce commercial advancement
* Putting KPIs in place to understand what works and what doesn’t
* Liaising with other digital and marketing teams to align performance marketing strategies to the wider marketing strategy and cross-channel campaigns
* Testing, learning and evolving within your channel ownership and in liaison with UX team
* Working closely with the compliance team to ensure all ads are fully compliant with both FCA and ASA.
REQUIREMENTS: Digital Performance Marketing Manager
* Proven understanding, experience and ownership of digital performance marketing channels
* A passion for digital marketing – the type of person who enjoys reading blogs like PPC Hero, and attending conferences for ongoing learning!
* Process driven, but not afraid to challenge the way things are currently done
* Highly analytical and commercially aware
* Organised, with strong project management skills
* Can demonstrate experience of having tested new things, drawn learnings from them, and evolved strategies as a result.
PROSPECTS: Digital Performance Marketing Manager
The business is going through an aggressive growth period and due to an exceptional business strategy and plan, there will be continuous, sustainable growth over the next 36 months.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting Digital Performance Marketing Manager reference PM1802-19 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683308 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.