We are looking for a sales Team Leader to mentor and manage a team of sales staff for this organisation who work on behalf SME’s to Blue Chip organisations. They strive to be the best in their industry and offer a great work life balance.
SALARY: £24,000 - £26,500 Commission
* Attractive hours of work – On Friday you will finish at 1.15pm
* Private Healthcare
* Day off for your Birthday
* Free parking
* Full training given and further career development
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Kettering, Wellingborough, Daventry, Milton Keynes, Rushden, Brackley, Towcester,
As the Sales Team Leader for this growing organisation you will lead, motivate and day to day manage a team of professional phone based sales individuals of varying levels of experience.
The organisation wants a team leader rather than hierarchical manager – someone who can support and motivate throughout, as part of this role you will also get involved in sales and lead from the front. As well as a good basic salary you can also earn commission yourself on appointments set.
DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Setting and monitoring clear objectives which ensure the success of the team
* Spend time encouraging and training staff to be the best they can be
* Conduct probation review meetings
* Monitor phone activity and produce reports
* Manage and deal with any employee issues in a professional and tactful manner
* Monitor and control staff absence
* Work closely with senior management team reporting progress of team
* Provide motivational incentives relevant to the team
REQUIREMENTS - Sales Team Leader
In order to be considered and successful in this role we are looking for the following experiences and skill sets:
* Previous experience at Team Leader level experience (Ideally of a sales team)
* Proven sales experience is highly sought after
* An approachable persona and great people manager
* A natural leader who can get the best from their team
* Commercially minded
* Willingness to lead by example and have a hands on approach
An award winning sales force that is growing rapidly due to the prestigious new contracts won for 2018!
The office environment is modern and your work station has the latest technology for automated calling.
A refreshing place to work locally with a chill zone for lunch times if you do stay on site.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Team Leader / Sales Leader / Telesales Team Manager / Telesales Team Leader / Call Centre Team Leader / Call Centre Manager
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Sales Team Leader reference KA1802-18 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683315 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.