SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000
BENEFITS: Pension 25 Days Holiday Benefits
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Lincoln, Doncaster, Chesterfield, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Peterborough, Grantham, Boston, Skegness, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Newark-on-Trent, Worksop.
A successful and rapidly expanding Commercial Social Enterprise, dedicated to helping young people develop their skills, we work with a range of organisations & partners, providing specialised services and solutions for Education and Business.
THIS CONTRACTS MANAGER OPPORTUNITY WILL LET YOU:
* Play a pivotal part in how we support and improve the welfare of children and young people
* Enable you to utilise your knowledge and experience of Government Policy and Political Agenda to drive organisational strategy
* Use your strong team leading / building capabilities to motivate and give direction to a professional team
CONTRACTS MANAGER ROLE OVERVIEW:
This is a hugely challenging and exciting, multi-faceted role and as Contracts Manager your key responsibilities will include:
* Policy – Become our organisations thought leader, demonstrating knowledge of Government Policy and Political Agendas in a young people context. This will inform our ongoing business strategy for the coming years.
* Strategic Contract Lead – you will assume the strategic lead for our primary existing multi-million pound contract, including supplier & sub-contractor quality control & budgetary reporting.
* Personnel - Daily management of a team of 7, including a number of remote team members, providing high value leadership and ongoing professional development.
* OJEU – you will be at the forefront of identifying & engaging with new potential opportunities for business development through the management of RFPs, RFQs and ITBs, ensuring our ongoing diversification.
* Internal – work closely with our Senior Executive Team across the Trust, ensuring you build and maintain Trusted Advisor status through the delivery of regular and accurate information.
A full and detailed role breakdown is available on application.
CONTRACTS MANAGER PERSONAL PROFILE: You MUST have:
* Experience of managing Government and/or Public Sector contracts, either as a supplier or a procurer.
* Management of teams, including the successful management / motivation of remote teams.
* Demonstrable project management experience – ideally of simultaneous, multiple projects of large value (£5m - £10m ).
* A history / knowledge in Education and /or CYP (Children & Young People) Governmental agendas
Any experience of Merlin Supply Chain or Purchase Agreement Matrices would be highly desirable.
Business Profile: Established in 2001, we are a passionate social enterprise that employs over 60 people across 3 UK locations. We create innovative partnerships with organisations that help to support young people to develop the skills they need to thrive and survive in today’s commercial world.
You may currently be working in or have experience of working in the following sectors:
Education Advisory Services, Education Sales, Education Policy, Education Strategy, Commercial Contract Management, Operations, Local Authority, Central Government, NGO, Charity, Third Sector, Not-For-Profit, OFSTED, Apprentice Schemes, Youth Mental Health, Youth Employability,
Your job role may be that of:
Senior Contracts Manager, Contracts Manager, Head of Contracts, Operations Manager, Procurement Manager, Policy Advisor, Team Leader, Head of Strategy, Sub-contract Manager, Supplier Manager.
PROSPECTS: Contracts Manager
As we continue to grow there will be opportunities to develop your career into new avenues.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us directly.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Lee Henning quoting Contract Manager and reference LH1803-23 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683314 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.