An eCommerce, Online or Digital Director who seeks the challenge of building an entirely new Multi-Channel eCommerce & Digital platform is required for a new venture that already has an impressive UK retail footfall.
SALARY: c£85,000-£100,000 depending on experience
BENEFITS: Bonus, Car, Large Company Benefits
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Maidenhead, Slough, Oxford, Watford, Luton
We need the eCommerce Director to set the Digital, Online and eCommerce channel alive! The opportunities in the first instance are to gain the quick wins. Thereafter your task will be to deliver a market dominating B2C and B2B platform with the view of taking significant market share from our UK competition. We want someone who can make us a world beater in our market.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:-
We want an eCommerce, Online or Digital Director who is brave, measured and has understated flair. Your natural passion for eCommerce & Online channel will be infectious and encourage the wider business to get behind what you and your team will be striving to achieve.
This is a leadership role, however, like the rest of the senior management team, you will possess the humility to dive into the detail as well as lead the top line strategy.
Here are a few of things you will need to do to begin with:-
* Set the end2end strategy, build and enable a trading platform for both consumer and business.
* Work with third parties to deliver a new best in class eCommerce and Marketing strategy.
* Develop, improve and optimise all digital marketing activity, driving consumers to the site.
* Ensure the strategy is robust, customer centric and set for aggressive growth while being sustainable in the medium to long term.
* Open up opportunities for all sales channels by driving traffic to site, developing a compelling online product offering and therefore naturally increasing UK footfall.
* Work with wider business teams to seek out new potentially ground breaking opportunities that may set you apart from the competition.
* You will naturally understand and be able to demonstrate measureable results through analysis and trading figures.
* Recruit a team of talented online professionals.
This is a once in a life time opportunity for an eCommerce Director, Digital Director or Online Director to experience the genuine autonomy of owning the strategy from the very beginning with the support of a significant UK retail portfolio and footfall. We cannot emphasis enough the scale of opportunity within this role.
Finally and most importantly you will understand what it is like to live & breathe consumer through their purchasing journey.
An excellent opportunity to set up, build and deliver a best in class end to end Retail eCommerce & Digital platform.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting eCommerce Director / Head of Digital reference PM1706-10 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683308 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.