The Product Manager will manage the product strategy, marketing and proposition for the entire LED range of a leading Manufacturer based in Surrey.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: 10% bonus, life assurance, medical cover, Pension, 25 days holiday, flexible benefits
LOCATION: Chertsey, Surrey
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Hounslow, Egham, Camberley, Woking, Slough
JOB SPECIFICATION - Product Manager - LED
The key objective here is to create a strategy for the LED Product Category and develop a best in class relationship with channel partners
In addition you will be responsible for the following:-
* Management of all areas relating to LED
– Forecasting, pricing, liaising with HQ, working with service, creating a strategy, marketing coordination
* Development of product strategy, product marketing and propositions
* Maximise revenue, market share and profitability for the product category
* Identify and expand into new market opportunities
REQUIREMENTS - Product Manager - LED
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who has proven experience in this role or very similar working within the technology channel. LED knowledge would be an advantage or Audio Visual.
You will also need to possess:-
* Prior experience developing a product marketing strategy and proposition
* Experience working with channel partners (Resellers/VARS/ Distributors)
* Excellent presentation and communication skills as well as strong attention to detail
* Strong self-motivation and drive
THE COMPANY: One of the market leaders in consumer electronics, audio visual, LED and Display technology
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Zoe Chatley Product Manager LED reference ZC1706-26 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683307 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.