Are you a Systems Administrator / Systems Manager with desire to take an established business and help build to the next stage? If so, this could be your opportunity to shine and progress your career within a World-Class yet entrepreneurial, Health Care / Medical Devices organisation.
SALARY: £37,000 - £40,000
BENEFITS: Company Pension Life Assurance, Private Health care Holidays
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: London, Hertford, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Luton, Harpenden, Watford, Hatfield, Aylesbury, Tring, Berkhamsted, Hitchin, Milton Keynes, Luton, Letchworth, High Wycombe, Potters Bar,
You will be an established Systems Administrator / Systems Manager with experience of: CRM, QMS, SOP’s, Sage 50 and training.
You will either work for a small company or perhaps be looking for move away from a stifling environment into a dynamic, vibrant and fun structure which is a breath of fresh air!
* As a Systems Administrator / Systems Manager, you will be accountable for the management of the Customer Relationship Management system, to ensure up-to-the-minute market intelligence, the highest level of customer care and pipeline visibility.
* Establish, maintain and improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the company’s strategy – specifically support the highest level of customer care, better management reporting, information flow and management, business processes and organisational planning.
* Manage all information technology systems including: telephone, internet, server, network and all peripherals to ensure smooth running of the UK operation and adherence to data protection policies and regulations.
* Driving the change to Salesforce.com within the next 12 months.
* Managing the change to an ERP system.
* Administer the implementation of a quality system, audit and update documentation, systems and procedures to ensure continuous improvement.
* Training of all staff throughout the organisation.
* Develop your own career once the systems are up and running!
We are a World Class Medical Equipment / Medical Devices company. Since our inception, we have pioneered R&D and superior market execution. This has allowed us to break into fresh markets and establish a reputation for innovation, reliability, and for providing peace of mind to our customers. Our products are all carefully chosen to be of the highest quality and to offer superior value for money.
Everyone at our Company is dedicated to providing unsurpassed support and friendly after sales service to individuals, Health Care professionals and medical institutions alike.
We are open-minded and always put the Customer first; for example we offer bespoke product and application customisation which has helped us win and maintain long-term Customer relationships.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Systems Administrator, Systems Coordinator, Systems Manager, Medical Equipment, Medical Devices, Health care, Medtech, Capital Solutions
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jim Kelly quoting KE Systems Administrator / Systems Manager, reference JK1705-47 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683316 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.