Channel Account Manager required for a Slough based leading technology manufacture. Looking for a Channel Account Manager that wants to develop their career within a growing international business, selling a range of KVM product and accessories.
SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum plus bonus
BENEFITS: 21 days holiday plus statuary holidays and pension
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: High Wycombe, Watford, Uxbridge, Windsor, Reading, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Woking, Guildford.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Channel Account Manager – eCommerce
As a Channel Account Manager, you will be responsible for building long lasting relationships with key distributors of retail partners such as Exertis, Midwich, Scan Computers, selling a range of KVM switches through ecommerce retail channel.
Additionally you will be responsible for the following:-
* Planning your own business appointments
* Using sales force to record all sales activities, including; calls, emails, events
* Building long lasting relationships by using a consultative sales approach
* Maintain and grow existing relationships with distributors and retailers
* Breaking into new industries
We are looking for an experienced Channel Account Manager who has the following skills and experiences:
* Proven track record of selling KVM switches to channel partners, both distributors and retailers (consumer electronics / IT Hardware)
* You will have good attention to detail, organisational and time management skills
* Excellent verbal and written skills and be able to communicate effectively across all channels
* Car owner and clean driving license
THE COMPANY: Multinational manufacturer of connectivity
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Mandy Bains quoting Channel Account Manager – eCommerce reference MB1802-33 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683309 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.