A commercially minded Product Manager is required to join an established marketing team within a bespoke technology solutions business. They heavily invest in research and development of new product offerings to their vast B2B channels, within a niche business sector.
An award winning and BSI accredited organisation that sits in a niche specialist B2B market with evolving high tech innovative products – ensuring this Product Manager post is a secure and career enhancing move!
SALARY: £42,000 to £50,000
* Generous monthly car allowance
* 25 days annual leave plus BH
* Contributory pension
* Flexible working home v office
* Overnight stays and overseas travel fully expensed
LOCATION: You can either work form Bicester or Milton Keynes.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Banbury, Aylesbury, Oxford, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Leamington Spa, Hemel Hempstead, Bedford,
As the Product Manager you will build close working relationships with customers, while maximising profitability across a portfolio of leading products. You will be commercial astute and possess the intellectual capability to turn complex technical information into viable commercial solutions. To be successful in this role you will:-
Become the Market Expert:
* Identify, through detailed analysis, opportunities to provide viable and effective solutions for our customers.
* Possess the commerciality to predict future market trends and capitalise on these opportunities.
Become the Market Expert:
*Maintain ongoing market and competitor intelligence.
* Develop and implement innovative and realistic product strategies taking into consideration pricing alignment to ensure optimal market value for the product portfolio.
* Work with the UK marketing function to develop integrated marketing campaigns to support the product and customer relationship activities.
Development and Solutions:
* Be passionate about your product portfolio and demonstrate up-to-date product trends to internal stakeholders, existing customers and global partners to support demonstration of industry leadership.
*Prepare and maintain the roadmap for your product portfolio.
Work closely with the solutions sales team to continually evolve the product solutions in the market.
*Work with project managers ensuring timescales and all features and benefits are to budget.
*Maintain and monitor a clear financial view of your product portfolio – revenue, profitability, volume projection.
*Produce stats for value propositions and key messages to ensure support with the sales teams and international partners.
* At least 5 years commercial B2B product management experience.
* Able to understand technical concepts ideally including electronics.
* Experience of working with SCRUM methodology.
* Demonstrate past Product Ownership and marketing experience.
* Educated to degree level.
* Experience of writing white papers and other articles.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Product Manager, Product Marketing, Category Managers, Business to Business, Product Development Manager, Research and Development, Product Lifecycle Management, Technology Industry background, Market Expert,
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Product Manager – B2B – Technology & Innovation reference KA1709-17 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683315 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.