An outstanding opportunity for an ambitious Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager / eCommerce Marketing Manager to take responsibility of the Digital / Online Marketing and eCommerce platforms for this leading UK business
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Pension Scheme
LOCATION: The role is based between Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury, High Wycombe
COMPANY PROFILE - Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager
We are an award winning multi-channel retail business experiencing an exciting period of growth we are totally committed to attaining ‘best in class’ status for our online business. We want to strengthen our team with a new Senior Digital / Online / eCommerce Marketing Manager looking to develop their career in an autonomous environment where entrepreneurial spirit is rewarded.
RESPONSIBILITIES - Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager
* Develop and implement a strategy to deliver sustained revenue and margin growth.
* Manage on-going development of the ecommerce platform and online marketing platform.
* Develop first class online marketing communications and product ranges.
* Ensure that our online business delivers a best in class customer experience, in line with forward thinking online trends.
* Proactively manage relationships with key suppliers and partners.
* Build relationships with all other departments ensuring the full integration and optimisation of online/ecommerce opportunities across all channels within the business.
WHY THIS ROLE - Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager
* We are a leader in our field with a long heritage and a strong reputation for innovation, quality and customer service.
* We feel there is a genuine opportunity for us to develop our online business into a best in class offering to match our offline status.
* This is a rare chance to make something your own, a high profile role in a fast growing company.
* You will find a management team that is deeply committed to this project and ready to provide the support and significant investment necessary to achieve these targets.
* We are a well-run financially stable business; this is the platform for an exciting period of growth planned for the coming years.
REQUIREMENTS - Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager
* A proven track record delivering ecommerce growth in a fast moving B2C environment.
* Experience of devising, implementing and driving successful ecommerce strategies.
* Management of an online / ecommerce team.
* The commercial ability and a desire to’ take ownership’ you will relish the chance to build an ecommerce business.
* A skilled communicator and leader, able to build close relationships with all other departments of our business.
* Hands on experience that includes SEM, affiliate programmes, PPC, SEO, CRM and DM.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Head of Ecommerce, Head of Online, Ecommerce Manager, Online Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager.
Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
INTERESTED? Please email our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting Digital Marketing Manager and reference PM1705-58 DDI: 44 (0)1604 683308 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. England. Tel: 44 (0)1604 758857 For more vacancies please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, visit our website or find our consultant on LinkedIn