A Brand Marketing Manager who has aspirations of working in a genuine autonomous environment for one of the world’s leading consumer electronics companies/brands is required develop brand marketing strategies that will grow the ‘time piece’ market share and brand reputation within the retail sector. Based in North West London.
BENEFITS: Bonus, 23 days holiday, Pension, Bupa, Healthplan, Childcare vouchers, Eye care, Company social events, Fantastic on site cafeteria, on site car park.
LOCATION: North London
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Brent Cross, Wembley, Edgeware, East Barnet, Harrow, Watford
JOB SPECIFICATION - Brand Marketing Manager
This is the perfect opportunity for someone to make a real name for themselves. The aim is to develop strategies which will increase market share, brand reputation and help improve the overall customer experience using ATL, TTL and BTL Marketing and analytical skills. You will additionally be responsible for:-
* Review, develop and implement brand positioning based upon targeted consumer insights.
* Drive the communications of the consumer time piece via retailers, online & offline
* Align the company around the brand direction, choices and tactics
* Manage the timepiece division’s significant marketing budget
* Provide effective support to the sales divisions as well as new opportunities
REQUIREMENTS - Brand Marketing Manager
The Brand Marketing Manager role will suit someone who loves generating strategies, someone who is highly creative and has experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage.
You will also have experience and skills in:
* Project and Campaign management
* CIM/ Degree qualified in Marketing / Brand Management
* Strong commercial acumen
* Being up to date with the latest trends and marketing practices
* Communicating both written and verbally across multiple divisions
* Strong drive and motivation
One of the top blue chip consumer electronics brands of our time, this company have multiple products lines and are highly recognisable
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Brand Manager, Brand Marketing, Brand, Marketing, Marketing Manager, Brand Marketing Manager, Brand Specialist, Brand Developer, Channel Marketing, ATL, BTL, TTL
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Zoe Chatley quoting Brand MM reference ZC1712-19 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683307 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.