Due to expansion we are building a brand new team, targeting the hospitality sector selling a range of industrial consumables. Initially largely new business orientated but you will grow and manage existing accounts as you win them.
SALARY: £23,000, OTE; £2,500 - £3,000
BENEFITS: Car, Phone, Laptop, 23 days Statutory Holidays, Contributory Pension
LOCATION: North East
As the role covers the North West you could live: York, Leeds, Wakefield, Harrogate, Middlesbrough
JOB SPECIFICATION - Area Sales Representative
Based from home the Sales Representatives role focuses on winning, managing, maintaining and growing customers in their region. This is done using a solution driven consultative sales process which will see you process the sale from start to finish and then to grow the account, maintain it with quality and relevant service visits to ensure safety, quality and efficiency.
* Effectively research and contact prospects completing a thorough pipeline.
* Progresses leads to fact find meeting via phone calls, cold calling and other methods.
* Conducts professional fact find identifying the needs of customers and development of solutions based offering to compliment the customers’ business.
* Builds strong relationships with customers, identifies and influences stakeholders and decision makers.
* Delivery of Technical Service Requirements including scheduled Service Visits, Trials, Customer Training, and Audits.
* Effectively plan a service route to ensure customers are receiving the business service promise.
* Development and execution of implementation plans to successfully set up new business.
* Regular customer review meetings reporting, forecasting and account planning.
* Reports results of customer contacts and planned activities to supervisor on regular basis
REQUIREMENTS - Area Sales Representative
Ultimately we are looking for talented, driven individuals who are passionate about sales and the hospitality industry; your background will have a sales bias and ideally some affinity to the sector. Successful candidates have previously been fresh graduates, car sales, food, chemicals, janitorial, gym memberships, distribution, wholesale and banking – we are more interested in you personalist and drive.
* Experience in business to business or process sell business to customer.
* Ability to navigate Microsoft suite competently.
* Exceptional communication & organisational skills.
* Good decision-making and problem solving skills when handling challenging situations in a fast-paced environment.
* Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service through needs assessment, monitoring quality standards, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
THE COMPANY - Area Sales Representative
We are supported by a large American PLC and with operations in many countries around the world, every day more than 300,000 satisfied customers use a total of over 4,000 of our products to make their jobs easier. The breadth of our commercial cleaning product portfolio provides customised, superior solutions to a range of industry sectors that includes transport, water treatment, hospitality, paper & cleaning, construction and maintenance.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Territory Sales Representative, Internal Sales, Business Development Executive, Telesales, Field Sales, Area Sales Manager, Sales Executive. You could have sold, chemicals, food, lubricants,
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Matt Hogg quoting Area Sales Representative reference MGH1801-17 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683318 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.