ABOUT THE JOB
A Project Manager with excellent client management and administration skills is required to work with an Exhibition and Events design agency who take huge pride in their quality of service and company culture.
Based from their office on the outskirts of Crewe, you will have opportunity to work nationally and internationally and have your input valued and your ideas and feedback listened to.
SALARY: £28,000 - £33,000
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Holiday allowance that increases with length of service
*An inclusive company culture where every voice is listened to
* Great learning potential
* Onsite parking
YOU SHOULD LIVE WITHIN A 20 MILE RAIDUS OF CREWE (E.G. Stoke-on-Trent, Congleton, Northwich, Nantwich, Whitchurch)
JOB SPECIFICATION - Project Manager - Exhibition Design
You will have total responsibility for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of a project and for ‘making things happen’ by taking the design and delivering a finished installation. You will have a meticulous eye for detail and take pride in going above and beyond.
You will be the main client contact with responsibility for delivering projects on time and to a high-quality standard. You will oversee the project and ensure that resources are utilised efficiently, and that excellent client service is delivered at all times. This will involve working closely with the Operations Manager and liaising with colleagues within the Design, Manufacture and Installation teams.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:-
* The delivery of multiple projects (5/6 at a time). Project values range from minimum £30,000 through to £500,000
* Liaising with the client and delivering excellent client service at all times
*Ensuring all processes and procedures relating to the project are followed
* Making things happen. You will be responsible for managing the project from conception to completion (3 to 12 months)
* Working to extremely tight deadlines (particularly on site)
* Managing the external supply chain
* Ensuring that quality standards are adhered to
REQUIREMENTS - Project Manager - Exhibition Design
In order to be considered for the role of Project Manager, you must:
* live within a commutable distance (20 miles) of the Crewe office;
* Have experience of working on multiple projects simultaneously (ideally including values from £30,000 - £500,000). Please note that, regardless of the value, the projects are always bespoke. There is not a one size fits all solution as the Company works with a wide range of clients from a wide range of sectors;
* Have a background in the exhibition/event industry, or work for a company that frequently exhibits (and you project manage this) or have experience in managing projects that include a manufacturing element (e.g. retail/office refits)
* Have excellent client management skills. The Company has many established clients that you will need to develop good working relationships with.
* be client focussed, have excellent organisation skills and meticulous attention to detail.
The Company has over 30 years’ experience of designing and building award-winning structures, displays and exhibition stands for a wide range of companies, both in the UK and internationally. They manage the whole process from initial concept through design and creation, to distribution and delivery. The Culture is informal and friendly, and everyone’s contribution is recognised and valued. The Managing Director is very people-focussed and this is evident throughout the Company.
INTERESTED? Please apply to the Company’s retained consultant Matt Hogg quoting Project Manager - Exhibition Design reference MGH1802-69 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683318 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.