Accomplished International / National Account Manager required to develop and manage our distribution and retail accounts worldwide from our Global HQ in Oxford. We are an innovative technology company, co-founded in 2005 by an investor and philanthropist.
BASIC SALARY: £55,000 - £65,000
BENEFITS: 40% bonus (guaranteed in Qtr1), Pension 5%, 25 days holiday stats
LOCATION: Commutable to our head office in Oxford. International travel will be required for this role.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Oxford, Milton Keynes, Swindon, Reading, Newbury, Slough, Cheltenham
International / National Account Manager - We are looking for a passionate and experienced International / National Account Manager to take on a newly created role selling our exciting range of pioneering adjustable focus technology. Your key responsibilities will be to:
* Promote and grow new relationships distributors & retailers
* Manage a strategic plan that focuses on maximising the revenue from our existing key accounts and help establish the foundations of our brand globally
* Develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities
* Work alongside other members of the leadership team to jointly achieve the company’s goals through product development, marketing and sales
* Understand National Account business goals and build strategic plans and set expectations around our core capabilities
International / National Account Manager - We would welcome applications from experienced International/National Account Managers with a proven track record of:
* Developing innovative ways of growing national and international accounts (UK, China & Germany of particular interest); challenging the status quo and standard convention to improve sales and margin
* Understanding business goals and building strategic plans to achieve targets set
* Developing and managing a strong distributor network both in the UK and internationally
* Selling to national and independent retail businesses would be distinctively advantageous
Key adjectives to describe you would include; strategic, innovative, persistent, influential, technologically astute and analytical.
We have evolved from a philanthropic initiative into a technology forward enterprise leading the development and sale of adjustable focus eyewear, making it the global sales leader and largest manufacturer of adjustable focus eyewear in the world. With customers across Europe, the Americas and Asia, we are steadily increasing our market share in the $40 billion optical market.
We are currently working alongside companies in the exciting world of VR and AR to find ways to integrate our multi focal adjustable eyewear into their technology. This is an exciting time to join our innovative and expanding business.
Please don’t think you will be alone in doing this; you will be supported by a hands-on management team and a comprehensive approach that produces market leading results.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: National Account Manager, Retail Account Manager, Regional Account Manager, International Sales Manager, International Account Manager, Distribution Account Manager, International Distribution Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Retail, Distribution, and Major Multiples.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Michael Thorpe quoting International / National Account Manager reference MT1802-30 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683313 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.