One of the world’s fastest growing consumer electronics manufacturers is recruiting for a highly creative and experienced eCommerce Manager to lead the eCommerce/retail channel marketing activity.
SALARY: £50,000- £60,000
BENEFITS: 25 Holiday, Pension, Bupa Medical and Dental cover, Life assurance, Income protection
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Ruislip, Slough, Hayes, Harrow, Gerrard’s Cross.
JOB SPECIFICATION - eCommerce Manager – Retail
Based in Uxbridge and leading the eCommerce / Retail channel marketing activity you will manage all planning, development and execution of account/channel marketing plans.
Additionally you will be responsible for:-
* Attending customer marketing related meetings
* Working with local, HQ and Western Europe teams to deliver retail marketing campaigns
* Collaborating with in house design and communications team as well as external agencies
* Creating strong PR and media campaigns
* Contributing to the planning and execution of inbound and outbound marketing tactics such as digital marketing, industry events and exhibitions
We are looking for a strong eCommerce / retail channel Marketing Manager; someone who really understands how to market products to the consumer.
In order to be considered you will be required to have:-
* A degree or equivalent in Marketing/ CIM
* Strong online and offline 360 marketing experience
* Proven experience working for a Technology/ Consumer Electronics Manufacturer/Vendor
* Excellent experience managing a small team of marketers
* Proven commercial skills and “go to market” strategy, planning and execution experience
THE COMPANY - eCommerce Manager – Retail
A market leading technology manufacturer who have doubled in size year on year.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Zoe Chatley quoting eCommerce Manager – Retail reference ZC1802-28 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683307 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.