Maintenance Engineer with a desire to develop into continuous improvement automation projects.
SALARY: £35,000-£45,000 dependent on value
BENEFITS: Contributory Pension 33 days Holiday
SHIFTS: Continental (0700-1900hrs) 2:3:2
We are a Tier 1 Automotive global manufacturer who has experienced significant growth over the last decade and, with it not looking to slow down, are actively looking for ‘a hands on’ Maintenance Engineer with the desire for continuous improvement projects and an employer to invest in them.
Working within a fast paced injection moulding manufacturing environment on a continental shift pattern you will:
* Monitor and analyse automation process KPI’s to identify areas for improvement.
* Challenge working processes to drive cycle time improvements.
* Drive performance improvement of existing robotics, robot heads, regrind equipment, etc.
* Champion projects to drive automation throughout the mould shop.
* Provide hands on engineering support covering maintenance and problem solving.
Ultimately to be successful in your application for the Maintenance Engineer role you will be a flexible member who engages within a team atmosphere as well as:
* Demonstrating a clear understanding of maintenance processes, procedures and quality systems within a manufacturing environment (Automotive, Food, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Industrial, Defence).
* Being a multi-skilled engineer (Mechanical bias with electrical) qualified either by experience or Degree educated.
* Displaying ‘a hands on approach’ to supporting an operation through fault finding, diagnosis and analysis.
* An inquisitive eye for detail and how to implement improvements to an operation.
With further investment into lazer degating, simulation testing and ancillary strengthening projects this is an opportunity for you, the Maintenance Engineer to gain exposure into an array of new technology.
We have advertised the role as Maintenance Engineer however you could have be employed in any of the following roles or industries: Automation Engineer, Maintenance Manager, OEM, Software Engineer, HMI, Controls, Project Engineer, Automation, Thermoplastics, Degating, Ancillary, Automotive, Robotics Engineer, TPM, Auto Flaming, Programming Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Pharmaceutical, Hardware, Automation and Controls Engineer, Kuka, Systems Engineer, Cartesian or SCADA.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Clare Gibson quoting Maintenance Engineer - Automotive reference CG1802-09 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683330 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.