An Experienced Marketing Executive looking to advance their career is required to add value to a fast paced Marketing role, working for a leading technology manufacturer, based in Birmingham.
BENEFITS: 25 day holiday, pension, opportunity to Travel Europe and America
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Coventry, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Telford, Kidderminster, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull
JOB SPECIFICATION: Marketing Executive
As a Marketing Executive, you will support the Marketing Manager to devise, implement and develop a group wide marketing and communication programme.
Additionally you will be responsible for the following:-
* As the Marketing Executive / Marketing Coordinator you will support the Marketing Manager to drive promotion of the business, products, programmes, services through the most effective marketing communication.
* Working closely with the Marketing Manager develop and implement a marketing communications initiative taking into consideration PR, web, direct mail, advertising, and tradeshows.
* Design and production of all BTL marketing collateral. Typical outputs are - print brochures, catalogue and direct mail, product information, digital marketing and media.
* Ensure the digital platform and product content is presented accurately. Work closely with product, sales and the wider business to ensure all collateral is delivered to best practice.
* Review and analyse all marketing campaigns and projects to understand their success. Ideally, we would like you to review statistical products information, response rates, new customer acquisition and conversion to support future marketing focus.
* Events & Exhibitions calendar. Review and ensure a smooth running for a small events calendar throughout the year.
* Works closely with the marketing Manager to ensure Marketing Communications are consistent across the group.
We are looking for a creative and passionate marketer who has the following skills and experiences:-
* Proven marketing experience either as a coordinator, executive, assistant or administrator
* Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or CIM
* You will have good attention to detail, organisational and time management skills
* You must have a strong understanding of web and digital media applications
* Excellent verbal and written skills and be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation
THE COMPANY: Marketing Communication Executive
One of the world’s leading cable and connectivity manufacturers.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing, Marketing administrator, Marketing assistant, marketing executive, marketing coordinator, channel marketing, campaign executive, and campaign coordinator
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Mandy Bains quoting Marketing Executive reference MB1802-38 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683309 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.