We are looking for an experienced 3D Designer who works using Solidworks to join this growing design and manufacturing organisation.
SALARY: £25,000 - £35,000
LOCATION: North Leicester
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Loughborough, Leicester, Coalville, Derby, Nottingham
JOB SPECIFICATION: 3D Designer - Development Design
As the 3D Designer your role will involve converting creative design concepts into solutions suitable for manufacture.
The company has seen steady growth over the past few years and the position has come about due to this. This 3D Designer role will suit a Midweight - Senior Development Designer
Duties will include:
· Working within the overall design team and managing your own workload.
· Creating technical drawings using Solidworks for client approval.
· Ensuring that designs are checked and approved by senior members of the team.
· Having a creative eye when it comes to 3D Designs and the ability to make your designs visually stunning as well as technically correct.
REQUIREMENTS: 3D Designer - Development Design
This is predominately a Development Design role, however, we are looking for someone with a creative touch.
It is essential that you have a good working knowledge of SolidWorks, other attributes we are looking for are:
· A proven background creating designs for manufacture.
· Knowledge of POS and Retail Design is heavily sought after.
· A portfolio showcasing the ability to work to a brief.
· Superb communication skills both written and verbal.
An award winning design and manufacturing organisation who are seeing very successful growth and want to enable staff to grow and develop.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Development Design / 3D Design / Technical Design / Retail Design / POS / Point of Sales
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Glen Brooke quoting 3D Designer - Development Design and reference GGB15495 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683317 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.