Due to the continuous success of our growing specialist event agency, we are seeking a 3D Designer ideally with previous experience gained from the event and exhibition industry. You will join a team of 25 event experts creating and delivering bespoke event designs for a new piece of business that requires your fresh creative ideas.
BASIC SALARY: £27,000 to £32,000
- Generous Annual Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Car Parking on-site
- Modern, vibrant team and office
LOCATION: Near Banbury
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Southam, Leamington Spa, Stratford on Avon, Northampton, Oxford, South Birmingham
JOB DESCRIPTION: 3D Graphic Designer – Events and Exhibitions
We offer a great fun place to work. The team is dedicated and committed to deliver the best corporate events and exhibitions.
Working as one of our 3D Designers you will be responsible for the following:
- To take the full design of the event from concept to completion by producing technical drawings on Vector Works and other produce other key visuals.
- Liaise with suppliers on the cost, design, type of materials and the overall build.
- When required visit the agreed location for the event or exhibition to oversee technical specifications.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: 3D Graphic Designer – Events and Exhibitions
Our 3D Designers are:
- Experienced in with designs for events and exhibitions.
- Can use Vector Works and Artlantis.
- Demonstrate from a current portfolio previous designs for the eventing industry.
A team of multi-tasking event specialists and designers working with long standing clients across the UK. We manage high profile brand launches and fully exceed the expectations of our corporate clients. Our vast service and delivery across the following event functions; UK Press Events, Product Launches, Exhibitions, Show Stands, Creation of Digital Events, Conference Design and Management, Award Ceremonies and even new-age event engagement, that is creatively mind blowing!
We are a successful team that works hard to continually impress everyone involved in our event experience from initial design to completion of the event.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: 3D Designer, Middleweight Designer, Exhibition Design, Event Design, Vector Works, Artlantis,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: KA15849, Wallace Hind Selection