Our client is looking for an Account Executive with a passion for creative writing to join their multi-award-winning PR & Communications Agency based at their Oxford offices.
SALARY: £20,000 to £24,000 depending on experience
· 25 Days Holidays
· Additional Day Off for Birthday & Christmas
· Company Pension
· Private Medical Insurance
· Health Cash Plan
· Breakfast & Lunch provided everyday
· Company Social Events
· Dress Down Attire
· Company Training & Development
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Oxford, Headington, Abingdon, Great Milton, Chalgrove
JOB SPECIFICATION: Account Executive - PR
Our client is looking for someone who has a fundamental love of writing & the English language to join their PR & Communications Agency as an Account Executive.
Working across their Consumer team, the PR Account Executive will be responsible for supporting the wider PR department to deliver ground-breaking content across Digital, Social Media, Broadcast & Print.
Therefore, we are looking for English or Marketing Graduates who will be responsible for the following:
· To help support and deliver the communication campaigns of a variety of national accounts.
· To support in the production of highly engaging articles and communications across a multitude of subjects in a way that is easy for the audience to digest and understand.
· To attend external meetings and events when needed, representing the agency in the best possible way.
· To converse with key stakeholders within the business as well as keeping in regular contact with multiple clients.
· To work in the parameters of the dedicated time for each campaign, reporting on any issues to your relevant manager in a timely manner.
Overall, the PR Account Executive will assist in the day-to-day operation of the communications team, supporting marketing campaigns for the agency's various clients.
REQUIREMENTS: Account Executive - PR
To be truly successful as the PR Account Executive you MUST live within a commutable distance to Oxford.
You will have proven passion & interest in writing & the English language, with a general awareness of Digital platforms.
As such, the Account Executive will require the following skills/traits:
· Excellent communication skills, with a charismatic and engaging writing style that draws the attention of a reading audience.
· Strong attention to detail, the motivation to be self-sufficient, and demonstrate initiative on a daily basis.
· The hunger & desire to learn within a creative environment, and thrive off the success of themselves and others.
· To possess the ability to self manage and organise your own workload.
· A vibrant personality, who wants to develop & flourish in a truly creative environment.
The company are a truly innovative and award-winning PR & Communications agency based in Oxford. They are pioneers in the work they produce and consequently enjoy an enviable reputation within their industry. Due to growth they are now looking to add another Account Executive to their team who will flourish in this creative environment.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: PR / Communications / Marketing / English Graduate / Marketing Graduate.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnett quoting Account Executive - PR and reference JKB15267 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.