Account Manager - Marketing Agency
This is an exciting opportunity for a experienced Marketing Account Manager to join a new, forward thinking and quickly growing marketing agency, in Northampton.
SALARY: £30000 - £36000
JOB SPECIFICATION: Account Manager - Marketing Agency
As the Account Manager you will be creative in your approach and a natural leader, you will motivate others while delivering marketing consultancy to numerous high profile clients. You will be responsible for:
· Overseeing on-time campaign delivery, co-ordinating agency freelancers (SEO, PPC and Digital) and liaising with clients to successfully deliver their required package.
· Constantly monitor progress of campaign performance and provide reports and analysis.
· Creating and writing client briefs that are relevant and innovative.
· Managing client accounts to ensure loyalty and satisfaction are met, providing progress reports to clients and other key stakeholders.
· Managing multiple accounts at the same time, working to strict deadlines and overseeing the Marketing assignment from start to finish.
· Identifying opportunities to up sell and add value throughout the Marketing process.
REQUIREMENTS: Account Manager - Marketing Agency
To be a successful in this Account Management role you will have proven success of developing existing clients through strategic account management. You will have in depth knowledge of the full marketing mix, with the creativity to turn client briefs into award winning marketing campaigns.
As such, the Account Manager position will require the following skills and experience:
· Ability to develop solutions and long-term business strategies.
· Experience working agency side (ideally) as a proven successful Account Manager / Client Relationship Manager
· Able to demonstrate a mix of passion, knowledge and commercial business acumen.
· To oversee, develop and nurture client relationships.
· Manage and deliver against client expectations and targets.
This company formed in 2017 partner with brands to plan, create and deliver remarkable marketing that unlocks business potential. Still only in their first year of trading they are looking to turn over a projected £700,000 and to be increased to £1.2 million in 2019. This quick success is all down to their different model that combines strategists, designers, digital and content marketers and web developers with experienced project direction.
Exciting opportunity within a fast growing, different and innovative organisation with natural progression.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Account Manager / Client Relationship Manager / B2B Marketing / PR / Account Management / Account Director / Client Management
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Lauren Lloyd quoting Account Manager - Marketing Agency and reference LL15050 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683325 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.