The market leading corrugated packaging manufacturer is now looking for a proven Account Manager to join them. They offer fantastic career opportunities.
SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000
· OTE: £45,000 - £55,000
· Company Car
· Contributory Pension
· 25 Days Holiday Stats
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Coventry, Stourbridge, Dudley, Stratford, Banbury
My client is the UK’s leading provider of corrugated packaging. They operate across 37 countries; employ more than 32,000 people and have revenue in excess of £5.75 billion. In the UK, they have over 40 manufacturing sites around the country and an annualised turnover in excess of £900million. Their target clients cross the whole spectrum of FMCG, Food, Automotive, Pharmaceutical and General Industrial. With a product portfolio that includes transit packaging, consumer packaging, displays and promotional packaging, customised protective packaging and industrial packaging, they answer to each market requirement.
They are at the forefront of Corrugated Packaging Innovation and their products offer clients the full spectrum including environmentally friendly, stronger, lighter and cost-efficient solutions.
Due to current company growth, projected growth plans, and the number of opportunities that have arisen in new markets, they are now seeking a proven, dynamic Account Manager, who will ensure the efficient management of existing and new customers.
We are looking for candidates who will:
· Create and maintain a sales pipeline of high value prospect opportunities that can support growth plans focussing the production capabilities of the individual plant
· Be responsible for negotiation of price movements of all packaging solutions and services.
· Be skilled at identifying, quantifying and proposing a plan to gain additional business from existing customers and demonstrate the ability to network through clients.
· Drive high profit margin and ROI: achieve margin improvement with mix of products
· Ensure a professional line is presented at all times managing customer expectations as appropriate in line with the business priorities.
· Accurately forecast future customer requirements.
· Manage the total cost of servicing the account, including the ‘hidden costs’.
· Ensure that the customer’s SLA is delivered
We are interested in receiving applications from candidates with:
· A proven track record of success selling packaging solutions to a wide range of market sectors.
· We would be particularly interested in hearing from candidate’s from the corrugated sector, although we will consider other packaging markets
· Commercially astute and consultative approach to selling with project management attitude and skills in complex sales.
· Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
· Strong influencing skills with experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
· Proven track record in developing new and existing accounts.Real ‘can-do’ attitude.
· Self-motivated, Ambitious, entrepreneurial, with excellent team player skills.
· Ability to build and manage a team in the future.
Why join this Company?
· This is an opportunity to join a leading manufacturer, experiencing a period of expansion and growth and seeking to bolster its talent pool.
· A first- class remuneration package is on offer including a highly competitive salary, bonus, pension, and other benefits associated with an industry leader.
· They have a proven track record of promoting from within and there is a possibility of promotion subject to performance
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles in the past or currently and in any of the following markets: Regional Sales Executive, Regional Sales Manager, Account Manager, National Account Manager, Sales Executive, Territory Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager. Business Development Manager. Sales Manager. Business Manager. Corrugated Packaging, Packaging, Printed Folded Cartons, Flexible Packaging, Packaging Merchants, Retail Ready Packaging
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.