We are looking for a bright and consultative Account Manager to join our client's growing company who sell Digital Marketing Training Services to a truly impressive range of worldwide clients. The company are a truly well-respected agency who are looking to grow their customer service team with a commercial and intuitive Account Manager.
SALARY: £20,000 to £25,000 plus commission
· A Progressive Career
· Exposure to a Worldwide Client Base
· Self-development Opportunities
· Company Social Events
· Healthcare and Gym Membership
· 20 Day Holiday plus all Bank Holidays (one extra day will be added for each year you are with the company)
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Norwich, Brundall, Woxham, Aylsham, Long Stratton, Mattishall
JOB SPECIFICATION: Account Manager - bespoke training programmes
Our client is looking for an Account Manager, who will be the first line of contact for their established customers, to provide a consultative service, selling digital and social media training courses.
Looking after some of the agency's biggest existing accounts, you will be working within a close-knit team, ensuring the very best service is provided.
No two days will be the same, but the successful Account Manager can expect the following responsibilities:
· To be the first line of contact for a variety of designated accounts providing the best customer service possible.
· Identify opportunities to up sell the agencies range of training products that include; face to face courses and corporate in-house training for a variety of organisations, including globally recognised brands.
· Organise your own diary, planning your outbound calls and build excellent customer service through proactive engagement.
· To become an expert in the agencies range of products and demonstrate a passion about digital & social media.
REQUIREMENTS: Account Manager - bespoke training programmes
To be truly successful in this Account Manager role, you will ideally have experience within a customer relationship role providing a consultative service to existing customers. Therefore, you will have the following attributes:
· A charismatic character, with the motivation and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
· Experience of working within a role where customer service was of the utmost importance.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a professional and friendly telephone manner.
· To possess a confident and fearless approach towards each task, building great customer relationships
· The ability to prioritise and organise your own workload is essential.
Overall, we are looking for an Account Manger who wants to build a career within the digital and creative services industry - all the training and development will be provided to ensure you will succeed.
The company are experts in providing bespoke Training programmes for digital marketing & social media to corporate clients. They create and arrange a host of events from face-to-face training courses to webinars for their incredible range of internationally known clients. Consequently, due to growth they are now looking to add a Account Manager to their team.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Account Executive, Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Social Media.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnett quoting Account Manager - bespoke training programmes and reference JKB15173 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.