We are a digital and creative agency who are incredibly well known with our particular sector. We're now looking to bring on board another Account Manager to join our team in Milton Keynes. We're offering an opportunity to work in an Agency where we genuinely value a work-life balance and a work environment that ensures our creative minds thrive.
SALARY: £25,000 to £35,000
· 9am-5pm office hours - Monday to Friday
· Free Parking
· Free personal fitness sessions
· Modern Open Plan Office
· Dress Down Office Attire
· 20 Days Holidays plus all Bank Holidays
· Company Pension
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Flitwick, Leighton Buzzard, Bedford, Dunstable
JOB DESCRIPTION: Account Manager - Digital Agency / Creative Agency
This is an opportunity to join a small digital and creative agency who have realistic growth plans to grow our agency. Working within a team with their own specialism's this is an opportunity to become a key member of their Account management team with full autonomy to delivery the very best client service experience.
We are seeing huge growth within our particular sector, and this excites us as digital marketing is playing a key part of this trend.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Account Manager - Digital Agency / Creative Agency
· To develop a client relationship where you build rapport, and gain a deep understanding of their industry sector, as well as their products and services.
· To help educate the client on the agencies core offering by up selling best digital practices through various channels, ensuring they are kept up-to-date on the latest industry trends.
· To constantly keep track and report on potential opportunities to feed back into internal management meetings.
· To be commercially aware of budgets and finance, understanding the difference between cost and value.
· To record client contact, producing reports and circulating them effectively within the internal team.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Account Manager - Agency Side
To be successful in your application for this Account Management role you should live within a commutable distance to our Milton Keynes offices.
You will also have the following skills or traits:
· Experience of managing a range creative and digital projects from brief to delivery.
· Confident and self-motivated, with the ability to seek advice if unsure of best practice.
· To be pro-active in your approach to work, with an adaptable mindset as we operate a team mentality with our agency.
· To have a charismatic personality to build report and relationships with our clients. We are incredibly proud of the customer service we provide and we want you to join our team and enhance this.
We are one the fastest growing agency's within our particular industry, offering ground-breaking digital solutions to our clientèle. To do this, we don't believe that our staff need to be in the office past 8pm most evenings, we truly believe that you can work agency side and enjoy all the benefits of having a work life balance. We want you to share in this journey as our latest Account Manager to over see three of our main accounts as we strive to become the market leader in our field.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Account Manager, Account Executive, Senior Account Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Client Service Manager, Client Services Executive.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note : Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.