As Chartered Accountants we are completely focused on helping clients grow, as part of this we need to support our clients across all levels of business, currently we require a part or fully qualified Accountant to provide efficient and professional accountancy services to our clients – this is a hybrid role.
BASIC SALARY: £32,000 – £40,000
· 22 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
· Hybrid working
· Medical Cash plan
· Free on site parking
· Study Support
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Wellingborough, Kettering, Daventry, Towcester, Bedford, Luton, Milton Keynes, Rushden, Newport Pagnell, Flitwick, Long Buckby
The main purpose of the Accountant position is to provide professional accountancy services in accordance with practice policies, procedures, and quality standards.
In addition, you will also be:
· Planning jobs for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies, pension funds and charities.
· Preparing final accounts for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies, pension funds and charities.
· Presenting draft accounts to clients.
· Completing personal and partnership tax returns, as well as companies CT600’s.
· Participating in regular correspondence with clients, HM revenue and customers and other parties.
· Preparing/reviewing confirmation statements and other statutory documentation.
· Preparing management accounts.
To be successful in your application for the role of Accountant, you will be used to monitoring your own performance against time allocations, reporting any difficulties that may arise. In addition to this, you’ll also have:
· Either qualified or be on your way to achieving your ACCA accreditation.
· Competency in various finance-based systems, for example, Iris Accounting, Xero, QuickBooks, or Sage Line 50.
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills, across the whole suite of products.
· The ability to recognise opportunities and introduce other disciplines to client organisations.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Accounting, Accountancy Practice, Chartered Accountants, Finance, Accounts, Finance, Management Accounts, Accounts Technician, Accountant, Accountancy, Business Advisor, Senior Business Advisor, Business Partner, Financial Planning and Analysis, Senior Accountant
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SM16958, Wallace Hind Selection