We require an experienced, hands on Accounts Assistant to join a small Accounts / HR team to carry out a varied role providing effective and efficient accounts and administration support.
SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000
· Onsite Parking
· Annual Bonus
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Wellingborough, Rushden, Kettering, Corby, Finedon, Towcester
JOB SPECIFICATION: Accounts Assistant
We are looking for a Accounts Assistant with proven experience who is comfortable working in a small office. We require the successful candidate to be able to work on their own initiative, have great attention to detail and be prepared to take on any task handed to them. The main responsibilities of the role are:
· Purchase ledger tasks; invoice processing, coding invoices, matching to orders and delivery notes.
· Setting up supplier payments
· Maintain the cash book
· Update daily cash flow forecast spreadsheet
· Investigate purchase price variances against standard costs
· Weekly reports of orders, sales and cash group
· Credit Control
· Generating sales invoices
· Generate Sales invoices
· Maintain register for employee holidays and sickness
· Assist with maintaining Quality and Health and Safety Documents / Processes
· Ensure filing is kept up to date
· Dealing with customer complaints
· Dealing with supplier queries
· Assist with other administration tasks as required
REQUIREMENTS: Accounts Assistant
This role would suit AAT part qualified or trained by experience, the successful candidate must have previous accounts and administration experience. You must be flexible, organised with excellent IT skills along with the following:
· Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills and who can confidently create Pivot tables
· Previously worked in a busy accounts / administration role
· Self starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision
· Experience in a similar role
An established business who have consistently developed through performance, organic growth and acquisition. They have established themselves as a world leader in the supply of interconnecting products used in electronic applications, leading the way by consistently bringing new innovations to market.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Assistant Accountant, Accounts Payable Assistant, Finance Assistant, Purchase Ledger Clerk
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Lauren Lloyd quoting Accounts Assistant and reference LL15260 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683325 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.