Are you a Technical Support SQL Analyst looking to join a forward thinking, growing and rewarding company who value their employees and offer the opportunity to work from home?
SALARY: £26,000 - £30,000
· 25 Days Holiday, plus statutory Bank Holiday
· On site Parking
· Casual Dress Policy
· Company Paid Activities (bowling, meals, summer BBQ)
· Death in Service (three times basic salary)
· Flexible remote / home working
· Company Pension
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Wellingborough, Kettering, Daventry, Towcester, Milton Keynes, Corby,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Application Support Analyst
This is an opportunity to work in a relaxed, down to earth environment where almost every new role is generated through in-house progression or growth. Founded in 2007 this company has quickly grown to be a market leader with their first of its kind product being used in over 65 countries.
Working part of a team to provide Technical Support in this innovative, advanced software house you will use your SQL and coding experience / skills to handle and resolve escalated service desk calls. You will be providing technical expertise to clients ensuring a professional level of support within agreed SLA’s
You will be responsible for;
· Reviewing code for bugs and expected functionality, software updates, SSL certs, Server configuration
· Writing advanced SQL scripts, querying / amending DB
· Installation of MIS software as well as importing data from previous MIS
· Provide clients with a Disaster Recovery service, maintenance and set ups
· Provide support to the service desk advisors to support problems through guidance, escalation and training.
REQUIREMENTS: Application Support Analyst
To be successful in this Technical Support role you will have proven working experience of SQL alongside excellent customer service skills to consistently deliver an outstanding level of service. There is the opportunity to work from home so you will need to be very self-motivated who is a 'go getter'.
As such the Technical Support Analyst will require the following skills and experience;
· Programming / debugging
· Querying / writing scripts in SQL
· You must have experience in reading code
· Diagnosis and investigation experience within a IT support function
The company operates globally delivering their sector's most exciting and innovative software. My client gives you the opportunity to enhance your skills through a range of projects and technologies. Due to the massive growth they offer natural progression and in-house promotions.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: IT Support, Helpdesk Support, SQL Developer, Service Desk Analyst, 3rd line support
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Lauren Lloyd quoting Application Support Analyst and reference LL15168 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683325 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is base