Good Architectural Technologists are rare to find, Great Architectural Technologists are even rarer.
If you’re one of the great ones, you should join our team. You’ll work on some of the most prestigious architectural projects in the UK across Food, Healthcare, Industrial and Commercial sectors, with some of the best Architectural Technologists in the country.
BASIC SALARY: Up to £55,000
· 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
· Company Bonuses
LOCATION: You’ll ideally be based within commutable distance of our Derbyshire offices.
You could live in: Birmingham, Coventry, Derby, Dudley, Leicester, Nottingham, Stoke-on-Trent, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Chesterfield, Market Harborough, Hinckley, Mansfield, Lichfield, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Stafford, Tamworth, Nuneaton, Bedworth.
Why work for us?
· You’ll manage projects that are wide ranging, cutting edge and challenging but also highly rewarding.
· There’s lots of scope to fast track your career in our growing business in a supportive and collaborative environment.
· We’re centrally based in the UK working alongside some of the best commercial / industrial architects in the business.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Architectural Technologist – Food, Healthcare, Industrial, Commercial
As our Architectural Technologist, you’ll be based in our beautifully converted offices in rural Derbyshire, working alongside key project teams and our board members. You’ll have the autonomy to fully manage a wide range of exciting and innovative architectural design projects, including Food & Drink manufacturing, Logistics & Distribution Hubs, Hospitals, Sustainable Facilities, Corporate Offices & Innovation Centres.
Using your knowledge as an experienced Architectural Technologist you’ll be producing detailed tender and construction drawings, as well as planned application drawings, whilst achieving project deadlines.
What you’ll be doing: Architectural Technologist – Food, Healthcare, Industrial, Commercial
You’ll be working on a range of industrial design projects with key existing and exciting new clients including:
· Scheme Development through the RIBA work stages 3-5, with control of production of drawings.
· Leading the detailed design process and coordination of design information with clients.
· Producing technical drawings and specifications using Autodesk REVIT and AutoCAD.
· Producing detailed tender and construction drawings, as well as planning drawings to show Fire Precautions, Building Control drawings, stairs, ladders, door window and Ironmongery schedules, water proofing details etc.
· Achieving project delivery deadlines.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Architectural Technologist – Food, Healthcare, Industrial, Commercial
You MUST be an experienced Architectural Technologist with a strong commercial or industrial design background. You’ll have a deep knowledge of the technical design aspects relating to food, healthcare, or industrial architecture projects, along with:
· A practical understanding of UK Building Regulations
· RIBA plan of work stages 3-5
· AutoCAD & 3D software modelling including REVIT
· BIM Operator / BIM Coordinator
· Relevant Degree or HNC / HND in Architectural Technology, Building Technology
Ultimately, we’re looking for someone with a successful history in our sector, who thrives on detail, enjoys the challenge of working on multiple projects and who is adept at achieving project delivery deadlines.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: AC17105, Wallace Hind Selection