An exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager has arisen to work for a leading supplier of Sensors, Gauges and Flowmeters.
SALARY: £30,000 – £35,000
BENEFITS: OTE £36,000 - £42,000 Company Car Contributory Pension Laptop Mobile 20 days plus Stats
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Manchester Preston, Sheffield, Stoke, Hull,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Area Sales Manager - Technical Consumables, Sensors, Gauges & Flowmeters
We are now seeking an Area Sales Manager to establish a strong presence within the North of the UK selling to industrial end users
We are looking for candidates who:
· Develop and grow relationships with a wide range of industrial users within the Building Automation / Building Management System sectors or Industrial and process markets
· Ensuring a professional line is always presented, managing customer expectations as appropriate in line with the business priorities.
· Skilled at identifying, quantifying and proposing a plan to gain additional business from existing customers and the ability to network through clients.
· Ensuring that the customer’s SLA is delivered
REQUIREMENTS: Area Sales Manager - Technical Consumables, Sensors, Gauges & Flowmeters
We are interested in receiving applications from candidates with the following:
· A field sales person looking to develop their career with a growing business
· Knowledge of the Building Automation / Building Management Sectors or Industrial and process markets would be ideal, but not essential
· Proven track record of selling Industrial Consumables
· Commercially astute and consultative approach to new business development.
· Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
· Influencing skills and some experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
· Real ‘can-do’ attitude
· Self-motivated, ambitious, entrepreneurial, with excellent team player skills.
The Company are a manufacturer and distributor of flow meters, gauges, valves and sensors including Pressure and Temperature to a wide range of markets including the Building Management systems They have been established for over 60 years and there UK base offers coverage across Europe, India and the Middle East.
After undergoing a strategic business review, they are now looking to strengthen their Sales team sales professional, looking to develop their career with a market leading company
PROSPECTS: Why Join this Company?
· The opportunity to join a leading supplier and manufacturer
· The company has an active policy of promotion from within and offers the genuine opportunity to develop your career
· This position will be challenging but also tremendously rewarding. Coaching, mentoring and training are an integral part of the company’s culture
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Account Manager, Sales Executive, Territory Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager. Business Development Manager, Business Manager, Internal Sales Manager, Telesales Executive, Technical sales Engineer, Sales Engineer
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Peterson quoting Area Sales Manager - Technical Consumables, Sensors, Gauges & Flowmeters and reference IP14952 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683319 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.