An opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to take full advantage of our strong position to develop the lucrative South East of the UK, selling our market leading electronic assistive technology products.
SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 basic
BENEFITS: Bonus Company Car Pension Health Scheme
LOCATION: Homebased you could live anywhere in the South East.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Sussex, Kent, Surrey, Essex or anywhere in London.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Area Sales Manager
We are a market leading UK manufacturer and distributor established for over 50 years.
We have developed a strong brand and an impressive market share in the electronic assistive technology sector, designing and manufacturing a range of unique award-winning products and systems; delivering home and room controls, security, monitoring, independence devices and care to people in residential settings, hospitals and in their own homes with the touch of a button.
We are one of a select few companies in the UK that offer in house design and manufacturing along with comprehensive installation services and after sales support to customers UK wide. We are growing and have further plans for expansion with a pipeline of innovative new products.
This new Area Sales Manager’s role will take full sales responsibility for the South East, an area that already contains some key customers but also has enormous potential for growth and will benefit from a structured approach to customer and sales development.
REQUIREMENTS: Area Sales Manager
· You will have a track record of new sales and new account development success.
· If you have experience selling to the relevant markets sectors i.e. Facilities managers, Construction contractors, Care homes, Private hospitals, Architects, Local Authorities or Social care departments and NHS, we are interested but this is not a pre-requisite.
· Your background could be product or service biased but the sell with us is consultative, demonstration-based relationship building and requires you to sell across the range to a variety of customers.
· You will develop and deliver a sales plan for the area in a structured and organised style.
· This role is not overly technical, but you should be comfortable with basic technology and have the confidence and interest to demonstrate how our assistive technology products and systems work.
· You will develop relationships with all the internal stake holders in Marketing and Technical in particular, you will make a big contribution to market and product development plans.
· You will have the ability to use in house resources to produce written proposals.
Why this Area Sales Manager role?
· We are a market leading manufacturing company with a strong brand name and a well-established customer base.
· Our range of products and systems are unique with excellent after sales and customer service.
· We sell through a variety of different channels, Business, Government and Consumer.
· You will be supported by strong team of experts in the assistive technology sector.
· This is a chance to make a name for yourself developing the potential in the South East of the UK.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Gerry Bell quoting Area Sales Manager and reference GB14968 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683303 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.