This UK heritage brand are on the hunt for a Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager or Area Sales Manager to help build the sales pipelines as well as be involved with the evolution and innovation of a range of products. We need an out and out sales person who thrives in an environment of ownership and autonomy. Progression is what you, the individual make it whether it be building teams or improving your earning capability.
As the Regional Sales Manager for the South we envisage you will focus on the following types of tasks:-
· Developing new accounts across a range of independent and wholesale customers.
· Nurturing existing accounts to increase in-store presence, sales and margin.
· Analysis of your territory to encourage new prospecting and developing future growth plans.
· Work with customers to understand trends and developments.
· Be meticulous when reviewing customer buying schedules, ensuring you are approaching at the best possible procurement times.
· Work with marketing to support customers in the representation of the brand and the product.
· Work closely with the Sales Director, Purchasing and Logistics to ensure a seamless service for our clients.
· Consistently review competitor activity including to ensure aligned products and pricing.
· Get involved with exhibitions and trade fairs – specifically Spring Fare.
· Work with the team to beat previous sales targets individually and company wide.
· Your territory will be the South of England, however, we envisage most of our clients be around the M25, M1 Corridor and M5 Corridors.
What’s behind the doors:
· A new management team who have been established for 12 months; who have had an immediate impact.
· An autonomous culture with plenty of support.
· No red tape.
· A heritage brand with a fantastic portfolio of products.
· An opportunity to get involved and influence at all levels.
· Be involved with a developing and rewarding culture.
Salary Range: £30,000 - £35,000 Basic, up to £7,000 OTE
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting Area Sales Manager and reference PM15272 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683308 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.