Our customers face new challenges, everyday - from living in a world that hasn’t been designed for them in mind. Making this sales role truly rewarding, you can make a difference! You will manage your own diary and sales area. You will be representing a wide range of specialist technology products used to aid individuals in an educational setting or workplace.
SALARY: £24,000 - £27,000
· OTE: £32,000 - £34,000
· Company Car and Fuel Card
· Laptop and Mobile Phone
LOCATION: Northwest of England
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Manchester, Leeds, Stockport, Bolton, Barnsley, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Warrington, Wigan, St Helens, Preston, Northwich
JOB DESCRIPTION: Area Sales Representative : Educational and Assistive Technology
This is an opportunity for an Area Sales Representative to join a global business covering the Northwest of England.
You will be joining the UK team of 5 other Area Sales Representatives, who represent the varied portfolio of assistive technology products. These products have one main solution; making a difference to those who live with blindness, may be partially sighted or who have learning difficulties.
Your role will be to visit schools and colleges, local authorities, the work place or home settings, to assess the best solution and demonstrate different products that can aid various levels of disability.
This is not a targeted sales environment, you will be confident to communicate clearly the key functions of the products and demonstrate to various individuals such as the end user, carer, clinician or teaching professionals.
As a consultative and supportive sales role, you will be a good listener and be able to demonstrate the key features of the products and working functions.
We have an award-winning global reputation. Our products are sold across 100 countries.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Area Sales Representative : Educational and Assistive Technology
Our Area Sales Representatives require the following skills and experience:
· Previous experience of working in an external sales or field sales role, managing their own sales activities such as visits and future pipeline.
· Capable to adapt to different sales situations, telephone pitch, face to face and public sector panels.
· Confident with demonstrating technology in various environments.
· Strong interpersonal skills and keen to become an expert in this specialist field.
· Able to spot opportunities for the business and attend relevant exhibitions and networking events.
· Have excellent organisation skills and fully utilise the CRM system.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Area Sales Representative : Educational and Assistive Technology
· An experienced sales individual who has developed their sales skills from an internal sales, telesales or area sales role.
· You will be personable and easy to talk to.
· Be able to build relationships with new customers and clients.
· You will be comfortable with working to sales targets and confident to manage your own diary of appointments and client visits.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Area Sales Manager, Area Sales Representative, Medical Sales Representative, Key Account Manager, Educational Sales, Sales Consultant, Sales Promotions, recruitment consultant, telesales, internal sales executive, sales trainer,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note : Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.