Based from our showroom London office, we are looking for a creative, quirky Business Development Manager, to open up new markets across the UK such as hospitality and HORECA selling bespoke furniture.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: £10,000-£20,000 OTE Uncapped
LOCATION: West London
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Hammersmith, Richmond, Twickenham, Wembley, Hounslow, Uxbridge, Watford, Croydon, Bromley, Stevenage, St Albans
JOB SPECIFICATION: Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will target businesses from a wide variety of industries, selling a range of solutions to park your derriere. Targeting HORECA and hospitality throughout the UK, introducing the company, arranging meetings and attending sales pitches.
Due to growth, this is a brand new role. If you think you can sell a chair to the smallest bar in Amsterdam, then this role is right for you.
Your responsibilities will include:-
· Targeting new business from major global hotel chains through to small boutique businesses, through cold calling, social media networking and emailing
· Create and manage an active pipeline
· Introduce, present and lead customer meetings
· Work with the marketing team to create bespoke, design led professional business proposals based on each customer’s unique need
REQUIREMENTS: Business Development Manager
As this role has a strong design element to the sale, the Business Development Manager should have a passion for the design and creative flare in order to be successful.
We would be delighted to receive CVs from Business Development Managers who have any of the following skills and experiences:-
· Sales experience within a furniture led environment
· Sales experience within hospitality and HORECA
· Ability to open conversations with both large organisations and small boutique businesses
· Candidates with design, architectural and design backgrounds who have gone into a sales role will also be highly considered
· The ability to work hard, but also want to socialise with the greater team
Rapidly expanding furniture design business, who have choice, convenience and continuity as their core ethos. We aspire to provide an excellent after-sales service; prompt delivery and efficient installation are a very big part of the business and our installation team are second-to-none
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: New Business Manager, Sales Executive, New Business Executive, Design, Hospitality, Architectural, sales, Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Mandeep Bains quoting Business Development Manager and reference MB14940 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683309 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.