Multinational industrial electrical, electronic components, fasteners and consumables MRO and OEM supply chain solutions provider offers superb career prospects for a dynamic and ambitious Business Development / Sales Manager based along the M6 corridor for their West Midlands / North West region.
SALARY: £40,000 – £46,000
· OTE: £55,000 – £65,000, realistic and open ended
· Company Car or Car Allowance
· Contributory Pension
· Full Out of Pocket Expenses
· Laptop, Mobile phone etc
· 20 Days Holidays plus Stats, rising to 25 with service.
LOCATION: M6 Corridor from Manchester to the West Midlands / Warwickshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Manchester, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Warrington, Nantwich, Preston, Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport, Blackburn, Macclesfield, Northwich, Wigan, Stoke on Trent, Stafford, Coventry.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Sales/Business Development Manager : Electrical, Electronic Components, Fasteners, Consumables OEM / MRO Supply Chain Solutions
· A mainly new business generation role with some existing key accounts to develop and leads to follow up.
· You will be dealing at senior management level at customers including senior purchasing / procurement, logistics also production and technical / engineering.
· You will be actively promoting my client’s JIT (Just in Time), Managed Inventory / Material Management / Value Added proposition targeting companies ideally with an annual spend of £250k+.
· The company has an extensive database to work from, but you will also be using your own market knowledge and research and generating your own leads. Ideally you will be looking to knock a competitor out of the potential customer by providing a supply chain solution for their component and consumable needs.
· My client has a network of branch locations reporting with whom you will work and liaise closely with.
REQUIREMENTS: Sales/Business Development Manager : Electrical, Electronic Components, Fasteners, Consumables OEM / MRO Supply Chain Solutions
To be considered for this challenging, but potentially rewarding one in terms of earnings and career potential role you will have:
· Experience of, and success in, a similar new business development or senior sales role ideally in electrical, electronic, industrial or technical components or consumables or an industrial / engineering, supply chain, or possibly some other industrial logistics / supply chain solutions environment.
· The experience or ability to sell a big ticket Just in Time (JIT), managed inventory / material management, Kanban, value added Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) solutions at a senior level to OEM and MRO markets.
· You will have the drive and ambition to drive your career forward.
Established over 50 years my client is an $8bn annual turnover corporation operating worldwide with a £2.3bn turnover and 1,800 personnel in Europe with a large structured sales and sales management function in the UK of 180- 200 personnel. They provide a range of electrical, electronic components, fasteners and consumables to industrial OEM and MRO markets on a “just-in-time” (JIT), KanBan, inventory system basis. A household name in the United States, the company is very well established in the UK, with a very well earned reputation for the quality of their service. This role is part of a three to five year expansion plan and could give very good career prospects for the successful applicant.
Excellent in a large successful and expanding company and group. These are exciting times to be joining this company with definite succession plans for the right people joining them at this time.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales Manager, Sales Director, National Account Manager, Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager : Electrical, Wire Electronic Components, Fasteners, Cable, Consumables, OEM / MRO Supply Chain Solutions.
INTERESTED? Please do apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.