We are searching for an energetic and entrepreneurial Business Development Manager to join this nationally renowned Creative Services Agency. Based in Birmingham, this is a brand-new role for a sales hungry person to manage and drive forward the company’s new business programme.
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 uncapped commission
BENEFITS: Free Parking, Early Friday Finishes, Cycle to Work Scheme, Child-Care Vouchers
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, West Bromwich, Stourbridge, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, West Midlands
JOB SPECIFICATION: Business Development Manager
A rare an exciting opportunity for a commercial Business Development Manager has become available at this award-winning Creative Services Agency. In return for postholder’s hard work, 5% commission will be paid on all gross profit generated in the first 12 months on each account brought in.
Consequently, the Business Development Manager will head up the agency’s new business development programme and will be measured by the amount of quality leads and new accounts brought into the business. Therefore, the successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Investigate and research potential industry sectors to identify and target new opportunities.
- Network and develop business at a range of exhibitions and seminars to seek out prospects and build long term relationships.
- Oversee and manage all avenues of lead generation using methods such as direct mail & telemarketing.
- Attend and support client meetings showcase the agency’s capabilities and service offerings.
- To surpass new business targets, collating data to report back into the Business Development Manager line manager.
Overall, as the Business Development Manager, you will be passionate about sales, championing the business’ achievements and capabilities through a seamless and professional approach.
REQUIREMENTS: Business Development Manager
To be successful in your application you MUST live within the regions mentioned above and be willing to travel. We are particularly keen to receive applications from individuals who have a genuine passion for selling a service into a B2B environment. Therefore, the Business Development Manager will ideally have:
- Previous experience in a new business development role.
- Have a proven track record in B2B sales, having sold to a wide range of decision makers.
- An awareness across key industry sectors such as construction, manufacturing, and engineering.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence and advise decision makers.
- Familiar with MS Office programs such Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Exceptional time keeping and organisation skills.
THE COMPANY: Business Development Manager
The company are a full-cycle creative services agency, who are a market leader in their industry. They are based in Birmingham and work out of modern offices. Due to substantial growth, they have a created a brand-new role for a Business Development Manager to head up their new business programme.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Business Development / Sales / Telemarketing / Marketing
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Joel Barnett quoting Business Development Manager and reference JKB10512 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.