Field based Business Development Manager wanted by a global market leader to grow and develop your own market sector within our business. We are looking for a true "Hunter" who can take a leading product and grow the business within this established but growing sector. You will be given all the support, resources and the best product in the marketplace for you to take control of your own sector.
BASIC SALARY: £40,000 to £45,000
· OTE: £50,000 - £55,000 (open ended)
· Company Car
· Company Benefits
LOCATION: UK HOME BASED (you are more important than where you live)
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Leeds, Birmingham, Milton Keynes, London
JOB SPECIFICATION: Business Development Manager
We are seeking a Business Development Manager, reporting to the UK Sales Manager, to drive sales, profitability and growth of an expanding and lucrative market. This includes existing customers throughout the UK but it will be your task to develop and expand this sector where you will make the decisions and take full responsibility for its growth.
As the Business Development Manager, you will:
· Achieve individual monthly and annual sales revenue targets from new business and existing customers.
· Manage an internal account Manager that will assist you in providing estimates, quotations and costing proposals.
· Be Proactive and Identify potential opportunities and create solutions for your sector.
· Provide market intelligence and feedback to marketing, engineering and other appropriate divisions – you will be the Expert for your own market.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Business Development Manager
As our Business Development Manager you will:
· Be proactive, professional and committed to providing first class customer service.
· Be confident with the ability to communicate with internal and external customers at senior levels and will become the voice of the customers.
· Have a high level of personal credibility, alongside the ability to influence internal decision makers and major customers.
· Have attention to detail which is critical to the role, alongside the ability to concentrate on several tasks at the same time.
· Be a resilient and diplomatic negotiator at every level.
· Hold investigative and problem solving skills with the ability to seek out “best fit” solution.
· Must have the ability to work alone, independently and as part of a team.
· Be enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated.
We are seeking a Sales Manager, Account Manager or New Business Development Manager that has experience of selling into all types of B2B accounts which could include the UK's major retailers, banks, hotel, hospitality, transportation or similar sectors in a product, solutions or service arena. The ability to handle technical products / solutions would be of benefit but most importantly you will have the ability to seek and develop new business.
Our products are seen and used every day in multiple situations across all markets and at every airport and major global retail outlets and leisure sites. Our major strength is identifying innovative and creative solutions in over 150 countries and across multiple markets. We are the Innovators in this business.
The global market leader in “The Customer Journey” experience working across multiple markets including Retail, Banking, Transport, Leisure, Hospitality and Sports sectors requires a go getting Business Development Manager to manage their existing accounts and develop new business within your own sector where you will become the expert.
This Business Development Manager will take responsibility for selling the full range of customer guidance, safety products and queueing solutions, which includes HighTec products and solutions, to your very own market sector which you will own and develop from a solid base of existing business. It will be your responsibility to identify and develop new business opportunities and revenue streams whilst providing a high level of account management to existing customers.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: New Business Development Manager, BDM, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area sales Manager, within andy market place with a B2B sector.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Lyons quoting Business Development Manager and reference IL15285 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683306 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.