Uncapped earnings potential for a senior sales and new business development professional with a successful and expanding IT / web based and creative, outsourced service solutions provider to governmental, charity, transport and corporate markets.
SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000
OTE: £50,000 - £65,000 open ended
· Car Allowance
· Contributory Pension Scheme (3% candidate - 3% company)
· Childcare Vouchers
· Retail Discount Scheme
· Full Out of Pocket Expenses
· 23 Days Holidays (plus stats, rising to 28 with service)
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Warwickshire, Cambridgeshire
JOB SPECIFICATION: Business Development Manager / Sales Manager - Outsourced IT / Web Based, SaaS and Creative Service Solutions to Transport, Government, Charity and Corporate Markets
· New business generation at senior management and board level selling service, IT, web based, SaaS and creative solutions to help clients' operational efficiency, service delivery and profitability; mainly to transport- train, bus coach companies and operators, local authority, charity and government markets. These are sectors in which my client already has a strong presence, with some significant achievements to lever from.
· The role will involve a strategic approach, identifying targets and relevant decision makers, then making initial contact, followed by a multi- meeting fact finding, presentation, proposal and closing the sale process. Even with organisations where there is a tendering process, you can still influence the sale by developing relationships, building your profile, gaining knowledge to your advantage.
· Initially there will be a lot of time in the office, but you increasingly will be out seeing clients thereafter.
· You will be targeting clients with potential spends of £50k- £100k upwards.
REQUIREMENTS: Business Development Manager / Sales Manager - Outsourced IT / Web Based, SaaS and Creative Service Solutions to Transport, Government, Charity and Corporate Markets
· To be considered for this exciting, interesting and rewarding role you will need a proven track record of new business development at a senior / board level at clients selling a big ticket service, intangible or solution, ideally with an IT, web or creative aspect or content or SaaS.
· You will be a self- starter, not afraid to initiate relationships with potential clients, a strategic and creative / entrepreneurial approach to sales; but also professional and mindful as you will be dealing with some large, regulated organisations who you will often be asking to take big strategic operational decisions.
· You will be able to spot the potentially winning opportunities via your consultative approach enabling you to avoid wasting time with those that aren’t.
· You will be persistent, credible, patient and thorough to deal with a solution sell and tender processes, but with the tenacity to close sales
Established over 20 years ago my client provides a wide range of IT / web based and creative service solutions. They help organisations to reduce cost, eliminate waste, increase efficiency by outsourcing big manual tasks or functions, and/or bringing them on-line, often simplifying processes and giving them “more for less”. “Problem hunters and solution creators, continually investing in R & D to develop game changing innovations for clients.”
The company culture is a collaborative one, where enjoying your time at work, having fun and having a strong ethical compass where business is concerned, run alongside running a successful and profitable business- this ethos comes right from the top of the organisation
Excellent in an innovative, successful and growing company.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Senior Sales Executive or Senior Business Development Manager - Outsourced IT / Web Based, SaaS and Creative Service Solutions to Transport, Government, Charity and Corporate Markets
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Rod Plowe quoting Business Development Manager / Sales Manager - Outsourced IT / Web Based, SaaS and Creative Service Solutions to Transport, Government, Charity and Corporate Markets and reference RP15100 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683305 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.